You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- November '20- Winner!

In addition to his consistent and balanced contributions to different sections during the period, what made him stand out is that he had made a serious effort to set an example to prove the saying that one should practise what he preaches through his posts spanning across the pages of this site. Considering all these grounds among others, it has been decided to confer the Star of the Month award for the month of November '20 to none other than Umesh.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the Star of November '20.
    Congratulation to Umesh. Well done. He deserves the award. I hope he will continue his good work and win many more prizes and awards in the coming months. I wish him all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulation to Umesh sir for winning star of the Month award Nov'20. No doubt, his writing way is appreciable. I wish him all the best.

Congratulation to Umesh sir for winning star of the Month award Nov'20. Well done and keep it up.

My hearty congratulations to umesh. This award inducts you to further flourish in ISC.

Congratulations to Umesh for his outstanding contributions in almost all sections leading to winning star for the month of Nov'20. Hope he would provide us a lot of informative articles in the time ahead. Once again my best wishes, please keep it up.

congratulation to Umesh Sir, you really deserve this reward. Your contribution to ISC is commendable. Threads posted by you and your responses in the forum section are valuable, I would like to wish you A very all the best for many more rewards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations to Umesh, the winner of Star of the Month award- November '20. A well deserving award. No doubt about that.

Surely Umesh deserves this great award because he is most consistent in the forum section and his responses and posts have the greater meaning and informative.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Umesh sir for this award. He has been actively contributing and working with dedication on this site.

I thank ISC for this award to me for the month of November 2020 and at the same time thank all the members for their good wishes and support. I feel myself lucky to get the opportunity to contribute in this educational and knowledge sharing portal.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Umesh for receiving this prestigious award. Surely he deserves this award.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Congratulations Mr. Umesh for winning this prstigious award at ISC. Your consistent contrubutions in different sections always motivates us. Keep contributing and keep winning !
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Umesh for winning this most coveted award and wish him more of such accolades in coming times. All the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations Umesh, for winning the monthly Star award. Keep up the good work!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    'The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step'.
    Lao Tzu

Heartiest congratulations, Umesh Sir! Your contributions to various sections are enriching us as well as ISC in many ways and you truly deserve the award. I am sure this award will make you even more enthusiastic and there will be many such thought-provoking contributions from your end in the coming days.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations Umesh Sir, for winning star of the month award for November 2020. Your contributions to this site are immense, and the best thing is that you contribute to every section. Congratulations, once again.

Thanks everyone for their good wishes. Highly appreciate.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Umeshji for winning the Star of the Month award for November '20. You are a regular contributor and a very active person in the forum. Keep on the good work and keep on winning.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

My hearty congratulations to Mr Umesh for being declared as the winner of the Star of the month award for the month of November 2020. I wish him all the best to get more rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.