You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Online Education

Google Digital Garage free online courses - an opportunity for all

Digital Garage is a non profit free online education program from Google encompassing a large number of topics. The programs cover subjects like Digital Marketing, Coding, Online Business, Online Advertising, Expanding Business, Self Promotion, Machine Learning, Increasing Productivity, Effective Networking, Business Communication, Public Speaking, and many more like that.
    The courses range from a few hours to even 40-50 hours distributed over the time as per ones convenience. Every course is having a modular approach and after every chapter an assessment quiz will be there and completing that would be mandatory for going to next chapter or module.
    After successful completion an online assessment will be made and then a certificate of proficiency would be given by Google to the participant.
    In my curiosity, I went to the site and found that courses are quite good and useful for a beginner. I would suggest people especially students having spare time to try one of them as per ones interest. I have started a course on Digital Marketing to learn its basics and have completed one chapter last week. Now when I get time I would try to go to next chapter.
    I have no business interest in making this post about Google and this is submitted just for the information of the members.
    Very many thanks to Google for starting online free courses in Digital Marketing, Coding, Online Business, Online Advertising, Expanding Business, Self Promotion, Machine Learning, Increasing Productivity, Effective Networking, Business Communication, Public Speaking etc and that makes the feeling easy because everyone of us are connected to the Google one way or the other and surely those who are seeking the tutorial on above subjects can get the free access and improve the knowledge. Google has become part and parcel of our life progress and it has further enhanced its importance now.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It's very good to hear this and thank you so much for the information. I am going for this.

Just to mention in continuation of my post that there are about 150 courses available in the digital garage and one can choose according to ones choice.
    Knowledge is power.

I have gone through that site and found an interesting thing that some courses are very short duration and can be completed in a few days by spending half an hour daily. So people having busy lives and less time to spare can also think of those if those subjects or topics are of some use to them. Another good thing is that it keeps a record of where you have reached in a specific course so that next time you start from that point only.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Good information from the author and it is very useful. The site is giving a very good opportunity for the people who are interested in getting soft skills and use them for their professional or business development. I hope the needy will utilise the chance and get educated as per their convenience without any expenses. The time is also as per your convenience only.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments