You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards- November '20- Winners!

We are now announcing the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of November '20. For the consumption of new members to the site, let me repeat that these awards are given in recognition of active and exceptional contributions by members in a particular section during the preceding month. And the winners are-

Wizards

Articles-
    Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri

Forum-
    K Mohan

Ask Experts-
    Swati Sharma

Jobs-
    Ravi Shankar

Colleges and Schools-
    None

Super Contributors

Updates-
    Padmini

Training institutes-
    None

The wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 300/- each and the super contributor will receive Rs 150/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to all the winners of Wizard and super contributor awards for the month of November 2020. All of them deserve awards. I hope and wish that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming months. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

I congratulate Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri, K Mohan, Swati Sharma and Ravi Shankar for being selected for Wizards Awards November 2020.
    I also congratulate Padmini for being selected as Super Contributor or same period.

I congratulate all the winners as mentioned above who have received the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of November 2020. Well done members and keep up the contributions in ISC. All the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My congratulations to all the Wizards and the Super Contributor. All of them have done really well in the respective sections and I hope they will continue doing so in the days to come. Well done, everybody.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulation to all the embers who have received the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of November 2020 for their outstanding contributions during the period. Please keep your spirit in same way to contribute more and more in this portal.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the winner. I am new and is really looking forward to do same.

First of all, thanks for judging me for the Wizard award for the Article section! My heartiest congratulation to all winners in other sections.
    Regards,
    Chaitali

"Respect should be earned instead of demanding."

Hearty congrats to the articles wizard winner Chaitali who has created a niche for herself by churning out great articles for the best usage of students. She truly deserves the wizard. I thank ISC for judging me the forum wizard and takes great pride for achieving this award. My appreciation goes to Ask Experts wizard Swati Sharma as she has created a great answering ability in that section. My applause to Ravi Shankar for winning the wizard of the jobs section and Padmini for winning in the updates as super contributors.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My sincere congratulations to all awardees for wizard and super contributor awards.

Congratulations to all the wizard and super contributors. Awards are always a motivating factor. Hope to see such participation in the future too.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

First of all, I would like to thank ISC for judging me as the Ask Expert Wizard, it is a great achievement for me. I also congratulate all winners, wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations to the five awardees! It was good to see Chaitali back in form and Swati, who registered in July, amongst the stalwart winners.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to all the winners of November '20 Wizard and Super Contributor awards. Keep on contributing, be active and keep on winning more awards.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step'.
    Lao Tzu

Congratulations to Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri, K Mohan, Swati Sharma, Ravi Shankar for getting the Wizard award and Padmini for getting the Super contributor award for the month of November 2020.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Many congratulations to Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri, Mohan sir, Swati Sharma, and Ravi Shankar sir for Wizard awards in the recognition of your extraordinary contributions in respective sections. I am happy and thankful for receiving the super contributor award for Updates.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri, K Mohan, Swati Sharma, Ravi Shankar and Padmini for getting the awards. I hope that all the winners will win many more prizes in the coming months. I wish them all the best.

Many congratulations to Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri, K Mohan, Swati Sharma, Ravi Shankar for getting the Wizard award for November 2020. I also congratulate Padmini Ma'am for winning the Super contributor award. I wish them all the best.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.