You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 13th to 19th Dec '20- Winner!

At the cost of repetition, but for the sake of maintaining and further enhancing the value of our Forum, I would like to reiterate our request to the members to please spare some more time while drafting the contents of what you post. It is quite disappointing to observe that while some topics being brought up for discussion are exceptional, efforts to develop the contents to the required level is still missing, at least sometimes. So, expecting our valuable contributors to be a bit more serious while posting threads and responses, we are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 13th to 19th Dec '20 -

Winner

Sankalan Bhattacharya for the thread Why application of mind is not regarded as a sense which does indeed make some sense.

Special Prizes

1. Arafatuzaffar for the thoughtful thread Sorry is the best solution of all disputes

2. KVRR for the awakening thread We have a duty not to spread fake news and

3.K Mohan for his meaningful thread Are we bothering more about others than the self

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Other eligible threads will also be suitably rewarded.

Friends, please join me to congratulate all the winners
    Congratulation to Sankalan Bhattacharya Sir for the thread Why application of mind is not regarded as a sense which does indeed make some sense. I also congratulate to Special Prizes Winners - Arafatuzaffar for the thread-Sorry is the best solution of all disputes, KVRR for the thread- We have a duty not to spread fake news, and K Mohan Sir for your thread- Are we bothering more about others than the self. You all are deserving of these rewards. I wish you all the best for many more rewards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations to all the members who got rewarded for their thread. These all threads are interesting. Hope to see such good and interesting threads in the future too.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Swati, please refer to Vandana ma'am's remarks in her response to this thread. You must avoid repeating the title of the winning threads while felicitating the winners unless you have a specific point to convey.
    'The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step'.
    Lao Tzu

Congratulations to the winners of TOW contest. Good work and interesting threads. Keep it up.

This is to convey my congratulations to all the winners of Thread of the Week contest - 13th to 19th Dec '20. The threads are good and deserve appreciation. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many awards in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

I must appreciate the winning members of the thread of the week contest from 13 th December to 19 th December 20 where they have nicely represented in the articles chosen by them. I hope they will enlighten us in the similar ways in the upcoming times. Wishing all of them the best.

I congratulate the award winners Sankalan Bhattacharya, Arafatuzaffar, KVRR, and K Mohan for the TOW contest for the week 13 to 19th December 2020. Well done members and keep this spirit alive.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the winner for winning thread of the week contest 13 th December to 19 th December 20. Well done. Keep it up.

My best wishes and appreciation to winner of the the thread of the week contest and also the special winners , great to see my name also appearing as the one of the special winners. Thanks to ISC.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I congratulate to all winners. I am happy to see my name on this list. Thanks, ISC.

I am happy to see my thread winning a special prize. I congratulate all the other winners. Thanks to all the members who congratulated the winners.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

My hearty congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for being declared as the winner of the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate all the special prize winners of this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step'.
    Lao Tzu

Congratulations to Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the TOW Award for the week of 13th to 19th Dec '20. I also congratulate Arafatuzaffar, KVRR, and Mohan sir for securing the special prizes in the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

I congratulate all the winners of this particular TOW contest for the period 13-19 December, 2020. I also wish that the members should continue contributing their outstanding creative posts in this portal and all the best for their future endeavours.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Arafatuzaffar, KVRR, and Mohan for winning the Thread of the Week contest for the week 13th to 19th Dec '20. Well done members. Continue the same spirit in contributing more and more quality posts to ISC and inspire others to do the same.

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the TOW contest for 13th to 19th Dec '20.
    Congratulations to Arafatuzaffar, KVRR and K Mohan for winning the Special Prize for the same contest.

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the Thread of the Week contest for 13th to 19th Dec '20. I also congratulate Arafatuzaffar, KVRR, and K Mohan for winning special prizes for the same contest. Well done and keep it up.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.