You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Being creative is its own reward

Anyone who is creative and constructive in ones approach to life and associated activities is a lucky person as being creative is its own reward. Creativity helps us to fight boredom, to improve in many areas in our lives, derive satisfaction from our creative and constructive achievements, and many such other tangible benefits.
    Being creative does not mean to be overloaded with work, rather it means to enjoy ones engagements and take them in a sportive way. Creative people do their work in innovative and newer ways to bring novelty in them. They know that their deliverables will be for the betterment of not only their lives but also benefit the society and surroundings where they dwell. Sweet are the uses of creativity in our lives.
    Rightly said by the author as some people are more apt in convincing others and their creative thought must be appreciated that they would follow the other way of making a interesting observation thereby even those who are critic of them are get floored the way they are floored. Some sales men are seen selling the concept that means they are not selling some thing could be seen but a concept which is not seen yet get the customer convinced and even get the orders. Those are the well trained sales persons and the company gives them super product concept training to which the customers cannot escape.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Creative people are generally happy and satisfied as they see the end result of their creations. They are always busy in their work and do not waste time in other worldly affairs. Due to their hard work they get success in their lives also.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Creative skills are special characteristics of a person. He has instinctive quality of thinking about a given subject in a unique way. His mind soars to those heights where common people don't have accessibility. I agree with the author that a creative person enjoys his creative skills at large. moreover, other people also enjoy his creative work. This beautiful forte singles him out of the crowd and propels him ahead of others.

Nice thread by the author. Creativity is a quality that always maintains enthusiasm in life, it creates creative thinking in you by searching for new ideas. You are able to give yourself a direction to move forward. To be successful in any work, it is very important that you make that work happy. For this, you have to bring creativity into your work. When you do work in a constructive way, that work is better, something is different. Finding solutions for problems in a constructive way becomes much easier. Whether we have a job or our own business, we all work to make a living. Initially, there is great enthusiasm about the work. But as time goes by, our enthusiasm decreases, due to which most people spend their entire lives working in the same place, in the same radius. Be as creative as you can.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Creativity will be there with many people. But many people never work in that direction and never bring out the hidden talent from them. One should practice the art then only they will become good in that art.
    I practised writing poems in my mother tongue Telugu. I have to practice and try to enhance my skill in that. But if I ignore that and never put my hand in that I may not be successful.
    All can't have the same talent. Different people will be good in different fields. One should always try to enhance their skills in the area of their work and see that they will perform better. For that people should try to be creative and think out of the box and come out with novel thoughts.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments