You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Politics

It is time to pay tributes to this great human being.

Atal Bihari Vajpayee, the former Prime Minister of India was a great visionary and able administrator. More than all he was a great human being.

He was born on December 25, 1924, in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. Mr Vajpayee was the first from the BJP to become Prime Minister. He served as Prime Minister thrice - for 13 days in 1996, from 1998 to 1999, and then for a full five-year term between 1999 and 2004. He was one who believed in the concept of Nation first and he was a great orator. Mr Vajpayee was a prominent writer also. Many of his poems are very famous these days also.

He died on August 16, 2018. His birthday is being celebrated as "Good Governance Day" in Mr Vajpayee's honour. I offer my tributes to this great human being on the occasion of his 96th birthday today.
    The birth anniversary of our former Prime Minister late Atal Bihari Vajpayee, honored with Bharat Ratna, was celebrated as Bharatiya Janata Party Good Governance Day. Vajpayee Ji was a talented and great personality. Among Vajpayee's greatest achievements are his ambitious road projects, the Swarnim Chaturbhuj and the Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana. The Swarnim Chaturbhuj scheme connected Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi, and Mumbai to the highway network, while the villages were connected to the cities through paved roads through the Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana. These schemes were successful and helped in the economic development of the country.
    Some people are sources of inspiration in our life and Honorable Atal Vihari Vajpayee is also one of them. I pay my tribute to the great politician of India on his 96th Birthday.

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Atal Bihari Vajpayee was a states man. His speeches are still ringing in our ears. When he spoke he spoke with confidence and dignity. Even the opposition many times was forced to clap on his remarks and minute observations. He never bothered for his personal interest and always thought about the country. He had attended meetings outside the country and in UN and people there admired his way of presenting the international politics in the right perspective. With great respect for him in my heart, I also join with other members to remember him today on his birth anniversary.
    Knowledge is power.

He was a great politician. He was the best leader BJP has ever produced. He really deserved to be Bharat Ratn which was conferred to him before his death. He successfully led the nation when India fought Kargil war against our old enemy Pakistan. He was an humble and a soft-spoken person. He was one of the greatest leader of our country.

Probably he was the one person who was getting elected again and again and even gained huge respect cutting across the party lines and he lead the simple life without any black mark of corruption or any other complaints against him and when he raised to talk in the Parliament , there would be rapt attention and keen listeners as he would say many things during the discussions and debate and that is enriching knowledge to the Parliament members. Surely he was the gifted person to the BJP and the country and the way he spoke in Hindi at UN and drawn the attention of the world and applause from the leaders cutting across the party lines proves his immense knowledge, way to conduct and talk the need of the hour. Surely he cannot be compensated for his great traits and behavior in public life.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments