You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Boxing day test match honours are against the host nations except for NZ!

Sri Lanka tour of South Africa, 2020-21 the first test match is playing in South Africa. Sri Lanka is in a commanding position for 273/3 on the First day of the third session. Dinesh Chandimal and Niroshan Dickwella are at the crease with unbeaten 84 and 41 respectively I think except for New Zealand the boxing day test matches are gone against the host nation. In New Zealand vs Pakistan Test match, NZ is 222/3 at stumps Kane Williamson and Henry Nicholls are at the crease with unbeaten 94 and 42 respectively. Aus vs India Australia were all out 191 India were 36/1 Subhaman gill and Pujara looking good at the crease. Boxing day results are against the host nations...
    As on date, it appears like that. How the second and third days are going to be is a big question mark. My appreciations to the Indian team and its new Captian. I hope they will continue the same tempo
    drrao
    always confident

Sri Lanka 387/6 on the second day of their first innings in fact they are 387/7 because Dhananjaya Desilva ruled out of the series...
    Probability a theory based on Assumptions and Negativity(Elimination). It is used in the evolution of atomic theory.--- Bhushan

• Sign In to post your comments