You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 20th to 26th Dec '20- Winners!

With a note that we are getting to see inspired offshoots from other threads more regularly which is not a good sign for the Forum, we are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 20th to 26th Dec '20.

Winner-

Umar for his thread When the truth is concealed, narratives are created

Special Prizes

1. Arafatuzzafar for the thread Suggestions to students, and

2. Swati Sharma for the thread It is necessary to take a stand for yourself

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the Special Prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to all the winners of Thread of the Week contest - 20th to 26th Dec '20. The threads are really worth the awards. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulation to Umar Sir for his thread When the truth is concealed, narratives are created, and Special Prizes winner Arafatuzzafar for the thread Suggestions to students. Both threads were posted with interesting topics for discussion.
    I would like to give a big thank ISC, webmasters, and all editors for counting me for the reward. I will do my level best in the future also.

Congrats to the winner and special prize winners of the thread of the week contest and all the three members deserved to be rewarded for their very good threads.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to the winners of this particular TOW contest for the week 20 to 26th December 2020. It is really very encouraging and inspiring that members are coming up with new ideas for their posts. Well done and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to the winners. All the threads were interesting and worth to read. Hope to see such threads in future too.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Congratulations to Umar, Arafatuzzafar, and Swati Sharma for their outstanding contributions now fetching them the TOW awards for the week 20 to 26 December 2020. Well done members and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all winners for their outstanding contribution. They deserve this award. I hope they would win many more prizes in the coming days. Well done. Keep it up.

Congratulations to Mr Umar and Ms Swati Sharma for winning their awards. I am glad to see my name is in this list of awardees.
    Thanks, ISC.

Congratulations to Mr.Umar, Ms.Swati Sharma and Mr.Arafatuzzafar on thier winning of TOW. The Tow is really towing ISCns through the awards to participate.

Hearty congrats to the winner of the TOW award Umar and the special prize winners Swati and Arafatuzzafar. Well done Members, Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to Umar for winning the TOW award. I also extend my wishes to Swati and Arafatuzzafar for their special prizes on the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulations to Umar, Arafatuzzafar, and Swati Sharma for winning the TOW award. Well done members. keep it up. Keep on contributing quality posts with the same zeal and spirit.

Congratulations to Umar, Arafatuzzafar, and Swati Sharma for winning the Thread of the Week contest - 20th to 26th Dec '20. . Well done members and keep it up.

My hearty congratulations to Umar for being declared as the winner of the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate all the other Special prize winners of this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to Umar for winning the first prize and to Arafatuzzafar and Swati Sharma for their special prizes.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My congratulations to all the winners of the weekly TOW contest. All the threads are unique and well-narrated. Best wishes to the other participants too. Keep up the good work.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.