You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Regarding course posting in K J Sumaiya Institute of Engineering and Information Technology

I have posted some corrections in the college page and also posted one course (B.E. Computer Engineering) in it. I am not able to make out whether it is pending or approved or requires correction or modifications from my side. Generally we see a red colour message that it is yet to be seen by the concerned editor, but I am not seeing that also.
    I request the concerned editor to please look into the matter. Thanks.

Link - https://www.indiastudychannel.com/colleges/course-91641-be-computer-engineering-in-k-j-somaiya-institute-engineering-information-technology-mumbai
    The editors concerned have been requested to look into the issue. Please wait for a response.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Umesh,

I checked it out. The update has been approved and you can see the points given for it when you scroll down. The course info. is in new submissions. When a course is approved, you will see it appear in blue with a link.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Ok, thanks. I understand the process now. Unfortunately, there is no alert for course and points are credited directly to our awards grand total and it is difficult to monitor that. Just like institutes for which also we do not get the alert but points are credited directly to our total points. Anyway, this could be something related to the coding of the main software of the site and would be a difficult or time consuming thing to incorporate but if possible it can be considered for rectification. That simplification might also attract some more people for course postings.
    You can bring this in the knowledge of webmaster so that he can think about this modification and ways to get them done. Just a suggestion in case feasibility is there.
    Thanks for your quick redressal of my query.

Knowledge is power.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.