You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Nov Adsense Payment Delay

Adsense released payment on 21 dec 2020 to banks but still i have not received adsense payment. Do you received adsense payments? Do i need to contact bank in this regard. My banking organization is sbi.
    Rahul,

Generally, as you may be already aware, the payment is credited to the Bank within three days of when Google sends you the payment alert. So if you got the alert on 21st December, you ought to have received the payment by 24th December at least. Perhaps it was delayed due to the long Christmas holiday weekend. I suggest you wait till tomorrow morning, see if you get an SMS alert about the credited amount (that is, provided you have subscribed for SMS intimations) and then contact the branch later in the day before the closing of banking hours and make inquiries about it. Give us an update later.

I was not eligible for the payment and am not aware if others who were eligible for the November payment have received it or not.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Finally i received payments from adsense today. Got sms that forex transaction occurred. I think payment was stuck due to holidays.

Happy for you, Rahul! Thanks for the update.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.