You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Why there is no demand for Chinese Covid 19 vaccine?

Corona virus got originated from China and China was able to contain it at the early stage. Everyone thinks that Chinese had some vaccine for Corona virus and hence they were able to arrest the spread of Covid 19 so early. So, the Chinese vaccine should have been effective in containing the virus spread. But to our surprise, most of the countries are not ready to take the Chinese vaccines. What could be the reasons for it?
    Many countries feel that there are no transparent clinical tests of the Chinese vaccine and no one knows that whether it is the genuine one or not. So this is a simply a matter of trust which many countries are lacking while dealing with China. So this is creating a problem for China as it is losing a big business opportunity as it has a big stock of the vaccine which it can ship at short notice. So only some poor countries may finally buy this from China as other countries are very much apprehensive of this vaccine potential and performance.

On the other side China claims that it has managed the pandemic in better fashion than the western world and its vaccine is authentic. But there are no takers for it. Medical is a subject where there are many uncertainties and ambiguities and a common person cannot understand the complexities of the effectiveness of a vaccine. The clinical data many times does not give a clear cut indication and many assumptions are assumed. The mortality rate in the Covid-19 cases is less than 2-3% and in such a case to ascertain the efficacy of a vaccine is not an easy task. It is baffling the scientists and research scholars all over the world.

Knowledge is power.

After reading this post I split into laughter as China has been held responsible by the world countries for having the cause and culprit to spread the virus then how come the same country be trusted for its covid vaccine find. Now most of the countries have discarded the China products and China relations and in future the dragon country would be hated much more. Those who lost the lives and their near and dear ones know the impact of corona in their family which snatched the very earning person from their lives and thus the governments are also feeling the pinch of withdrawing all the trade relations with the dragon country. I doubt even the their own Chinese citizens wont believe about the efficacy and trust of their own vaccine find. Chine needs to go this kind of treatment to realize for the mistakes it has done.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sinovac is a successful vaccine even the Telugu largest daily also published this and Brazil is taking Sinovac Chinese vaccine which the results are very good and even some are using it in African countries... Now every country feels ashamed or inferior complex taking another country vaccine that is why some of the countries are not interested in buying other country made vaccines even though lots of people are dying and effected with covid.
    Probability a theory based on Assumptions and Negativity(Elimination). It is used in the evolution of atomic theory.--- Bhushan

I think many countries are having confidence in China. Many Chinese products are not approved by many people as the quality of their products are not very popular. They give more importance to cheap rates than quality. That is the main reason I think for not taking their vaccine.
    Many countries believe that COVID 19 is mainly due to China only and they are very upset with that country. So they don't want to do any trading with that country. This is also one of the reasons for not taking the vaccine from that country.
    China is one country where they don't have any business ethics. They never hesitate to deceive people. That is also a reason for not accepting their virus.

drrao
    always confident

I think it is due to a lack of trust in their medicine and also competition with the US and other European countries. I think they are reluctant to give any credit to China.
    As simply a question comes in mind when the virus originated in China and whole the world faced this disease and China has successfully controlled this pandemic. How it is possible until their own vaccine is taken as the perfect treatment of this disease. Else what is the reason for controlling this virus in China?

Now Turkey wants to give mass Vaccination which is Made in China name called Sinovac.
    Probability a theory based on Assumptions and Negativity(Elimination). It is used in the evolution of atomic theory.--- Bhushan

What ever it is China has lost the confidence of the their own people in particular and the world in people in general and therefore their wide acceptance can be gauged.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

All comments here are utter nonsense against China. Here are the proofs-
    After COVID, Chinese mobile brand sales in India occupies the first four places,
    The Hyderbad Cable Bridge work was stopped for many days because the import of Chinese electrical goods was stopped and now as the restrictions have been lifted, the work has recommenced. Oppo a Chinese brand has started a business of 2,200 crores in Hyderabad. Without Chinese raw materials for Medicines India will not be able to produce drugs. Even the Automobiles raw materials are heavily dependent on China and Bajaj automobiles have already stated this.

{Bhushan, the query is as to why there are no takers for the Chinese Vaccine- Please stick to the point}

@Bushan: Do you think my comment is also among utter nonsense?
    I see where are you coming from. Your view may be expanded further to other sectors as well and some other Chinese imported goods are indispensable as I have heard about them.

So you have more information about all the business going on with the help of China?

Now in Britain, a new virus has emerged which means they developed the virus to produce a vaccine for that... and you lost the confidence in them...

One More in during the period of Covid India lend a Huge amount of money from Chinese banks (AIIB).
    @Arafatuzzafar,
    Underline against China...
    We have to always speak truths the above statement is not fabricated they are published in the Indian Media.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

In general, it has also been found that people do not trust Chinese products too much, they always have doubts about their long term service. Here the thing is about the vaccine for a pandemic, in such a situation it will be very difficult to trust China. The people of the world are angry with China for the Corona epidemic, so no country will find it appropriate to adopt its vaccine. Apart from this, if we talk about India, we have come very close to the success of the vaccine.

Bhushan, except Pakistan, Iran, Turkey and few African countries, there are no friendly nations of China now. Though Brazil allowed Chinese vaccine trials, their president now deadly opposes Chinese vaccine because the Chinese are not releasing the complete data regarding the effectiveness of the vaccine.

I don't talk about other issues now because they are not related to the vaccines. At present there may be dependency on Chinese products but in future the scenario will change completely.

Whole of the world is waiting for the opinion of Joe Biden when he takes charge as the US President. If he takes a stand against China, there will be tough road for China in future.

Bhushan, I don't know how you got so much affiliation towards China. But let us see and watch what will happen in future.

@Editior I am asking Bhuvan how buying Vaccine is equated or compared or draw lines whether the Nation is friend or foe to the Nation.?. So I gave several examples like for the development of Sri Lanka China is investing lots of money but they also not bought Chinese vaccine. In Bangladesh, the Famous Padma Bridge which is the second largest in Asia is built by a Chinese company that also not bought the Chinese Vaccine. Nepal is also now a friendly nation to China they also not bought Chinese vaccines Russia has bought many war weapons from China they also not bought Chinese vaccines. Even India also borrows lots of money from Chinese Banks they also not bought Chinese vaccines and the Chinese smartphones occupy the first four places in sales in India. Oppo started a business with 2,200 crores in China. Now the cat is out of the Bag Slowly but surely Chinese Vaccines getting demand now Indonesia is buying Chinese vaccines with 1.8 million dose

• Sign In to post your comments