You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Will there be any surprise from ISC to the ISCians on 01 January 2021?

Members,
    We will be saying goodbye to 2020 and welcoming the new year 2021 tomorrow.
    Will there be any surprise from the ISC WMs or ME to please the ISCians on the first day of the New year tomorrow?

Do you expect or don't expect? If you expect, what could it be?

I hope ISC will surprise the members with something tomorrow.
    I am here from the last 5 years. This is the 5th new year on this platform for me. I have never seen any such surprises earlier. So I am not expecting any surprise. When we are not expecting anything, if something comes it will be a
    delight. If we are expecting something and nothing comes it is a disappointment. I don't want any disappointment on new year day. So no expectations from my side.

drrao
    always confident

Even after 18 hours of the New Year's first day, nothing received from ISC. No award, no reward, no special message. No announcement of pending contest results. The monthly cash payment also not in sight. I hope to see something before the clock struck the next 12.
    No life without Sun

Sun, I don't think we can call it a surprise when it comes in the expected time. So, please be patient. Surprises are in the offing.
    'The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step'.
    Lao Tzu

OMG! Something is on the way to please the ISCians. I don't know whether it is a routine thing or a special thing. Anyway, ISCians have a lot of patience to wait and see.
    No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.