You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for November 2020

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of November 2020.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for November 2020.
    Congratulations to the 20 members who are eligible for the November month's RSB as a result of their contributions. Well done! I am looking forward with hope to increased revenue for the site in 2021 so that more members could be eligible for the RSB and it is not limited to just 20, considering we have many more actively contributing members.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

At the end of December, twenty members are feeling happy to see their name with a sum awarded by WebMaster Timmy John as RSB for November.

Congratulations to all the members(including me) who are in receipt of Revenue Share Bonus for the month of November.

Thank you ISC. You are great to share the Bonus regularly every month without a miss. May God Bless ISC and ISCian.

Eagerly waiting for the payment tomorrow. Happy New Year, dear Timmy John.

No life without Sun

Congratulations to all the eligible members for RSB. Thank you very much ISC for counting me in the top 20 contributors. I will continue my contribution as much as possible to the ISC and do my level best in the future also.
    Thanks again and wish you, your family, and also the entire ISC family - A Very Happy New Year.

A good way of wishing a happy new year from the Webmaster. I thank the webmaster for announcing the same today.
    I congratulate all the members who got Revenue share bonus for the month of November 2020. I am also one in the list of members who got RSB and I thank ISC for providing me with an opportunity to work on this site and giving some amount as RSB.
    I wish and hope all the members who got RSB will continue their good work and earn RSB in the coming months also. I wish all other members will also try to get some RSB in the coming months,

drrao
    always confident

I am happy to note that my name is there in the list of RSB reciepients. I take this opportunity to congratulate all the members who have received the bonus for the month of November 2020. Let us all contribute our best in this portal and make it as an outstanding portal in the internet.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congrats to all those who got the revenue share bonus for this month and I am also benefited with rupees 794 and sorry for those members who missed the RSB this time.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all those 20 members who make their name in the list of RSB for the month of November 2020. I am also very happy to receive RSB for the month of November 2020. Thanks to Timmy sir to announce RSB for this month as punctual as ever to the deserving members of this site. I wish many more new members to try their best to enter into this list through their quality contributions. Such type of competition among members will improve the standard of the site. I wish once again a happy new year to Timmy sir and all ISC members.

It is good to see that so many members have got the RSB bonus for the month of November 2020. I congratulate all the members who have got this and wish that all of us will be contributing in a better way in the future to make it a successful portal and hope that more people will be benefited with this special incentive at the month end. Keep contributing and all the best.
    Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulations to all the members to all the members who have received their revenue share bonus for the month of November 2020. I wish all the members to get more rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to the top 20 contributors for the month of November to be on the list of the beneficiaries for RSB. I again missed it. Wish you all many more such bonuses from ISC in the coming months. Keep contributing and keep earning!
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to all the active members who have received a share of the revenue bonus!

Vandana ma'am, the suggestion for revenue bonus share for more members is fine but the total revenue being the same, share to more members would mean a decrease in the amount awarded to each member. Hope I am not mistaken.

'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulations to the all the members who have received Revenue Share Bonus for the month of November. I am also happy to see my name in the list of the beneficiaries for RSB. Thankyou ISC. I wish all the member will contribute and earn more in upcoming days.

My congratulations to all the members whose names are there in the list of announced RSB. Those who couldn't make it this time, don't worry. Make a good contribution on a regular basis and you are definitely going to get your share the next time.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

It is always a pleasant moment to see your own name in the top 20 list. Congratulation to all the members who have been awarded the RSB for the month of November 2020. Such rewards are always inspiring.
    Regards,
    Chaitali

"Respect should be earned instead of demanding."

Congratulations to all the winner whose name are there in the list of RSB for the month of November 2020. I wish them all the best.

Hearty congratulations to all the members on gaining the revenue sharing bonus for the month of November. I could manage to be a part of this bonus. It is indeed awaiting result for most members every month.
    Lead the leader

Congratulations to all the top contributors for getting the revenue shares. I am not the part of the member getting the bonus but could not get as I was not active from last few months.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Thank you Timmy Sir for announcing revenue share for November month. Congratulations to all the members who have made it to the list. Those who did not receive it better luck next time.

Saji,

Yes, likely with more members sharing means a little less for the eligible payees of the RSB. That's Ok. It is always nice to share and I would not mind if I get a little less of the RSB if even at least two more members benefit if the admin cannot include more than that. We're all eager to earn from this platform and it is surely the goal of most of us, alongside the benefits we get of learning new things and improving our writing skills. So if a couple of more members who are contributing towards the site also earn a bit from the monthly RSB, it would be really good.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.