You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Looking forward with hope - 2021 New Year Greetings

It's been a ruthless year, with the pandemic causing havoc around the globe. It has not only snatched away many a loved one but also shattered the lives of so many due to loss of jobs and difficulties in just surviving. Both physical and mental health has been affected, no doubt. Some of us have had the privilege to be able to earn while working from home, unaffected by all the happenings, but nevertheless fearful.

No, it is not a year one would forget. But it is equally necessary to move on, to be resilient, to look forward with hope. And not just for an effective vaccine that would create a long-term barrier to the dreaded Covid virus and its mutations, but also for a year that would help the world to get back on its struggling feet to recover from the economical imbalance.

Yes, let us look forward with hope - with the masks on, don't forget! We need to look back, though, on the humane and selfless support given by known and unknown people individually and collectively. Let us not forget to reach out to the less privileged, continue to pay the maids who have not resumed work in your home, spend time conversing with elderly people you know who are staying alone and ask them if you can do anything for them and similarly other such little things that can bring some happiness into a life.

Wishing everyone a better, happier year ahead than the one gone by. Happy 2021!
    Thanks to the Managing Editor for her beautiful wishes for the new year.
    2020 is a year which we can't forget so easily. It has created havoc in the lives of many people. Many people lost their jobs and some people lost their lives also due to Covid. As mentioned by the author some of us unaffected financially but there is nobody who never suffered mentally. Slowly normalcy is coming back. I hope 2021 will be encouraging to all of us and I wish a happy and prosperous new year to all the stakeholders of ISC.
    WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR

drrao
    always confident

Happy New Year to all my fellow ISCians.
    Let us say goodbye to 2020 and welcome 2021 wholeheartedly.
    May this new year 2021 be joyful, merciful and beautiful.
    May this new year bring peace and happiness to us.
    May this new year release us from the clutches of deadly Corona forever.
    May this new year help us to resume normalcy.
    Happy New Year to My dear WMs Tony, Jose and Timmy, Lovely ME, Kind Editors and Excellent Members.

No life without Sun

This was really a very tough year. Something unprecedented happened and many people suffered in one way or other. This was really very demoralising for many people some of which even lost their jobs. Anyway, things would change now as indications are coming from all the directions and vaccine is also on its way to us. In all probability 2021 will be a better year in all respect and in that hope I wish everyone a very happy and prosperous new year and wish their family a good time ahead.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Let us hope that the ensuing year would prove to a better year as compared to 2020. This year has given us so many shock waves that it cannot be forgotten easily. However, the pandemic effect will remain no more due to our changed habits followed by the administration of the vaccines. Economic slowdown as witnessed in 2020 would restore to normalcy with the approach of the government. The kids should start their normal classes in the wake of corona free atmosphere.

In my 57 years of age, I had never come across such a challenging and the most worst years that was 2020 which is going by in few hours. No body was happy across the world and from children to the elders everyone gone through the ordeal of pain and agony and when the world was slowly limping back to normal the new Strain from the UK has caused much concern and the second type of Corona has already hit many countries and we are also alert on new virus. Nevertheless everyone is hoping for good and everyone should enjoy the coming year with good energy, health and wealth that were lost during the recent past. Let the children get back to their schools. let the work from home end and everyone goes to the office, let the govt offices and courts function normally and let the train services run with old timings.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I wish every member of ISC a happy and healthy new year. My heartfelt wishes to managing partners, managing editor, and editorial members. We faced a lot of troubles during this pandemic year and hope we will have a happy and healthy new year ahead of us. Hope all ISCians have a great year ahead of us in sharing knowledge among the members and the visitors of our site. I wish ISC management to introduce more innovative constructive ideas in introducing new concepts, new trends, new programs to make ISC more popular among the people in this ensuing year.

Year 2020 is now coming to an end and we all are going to enter in the new year 2021. Year 2020 was a difficult year for many of us and it curtailed our freedom to move out as we were habitual of going out at any time to any place. For some of us this was too much a restriction and was a source of mental stress and a feeling of hopelessness. It is said that past is past and it is always better to forget the past and prepare to face the future which could be different from the past and we can hope for a brighter time ahead. Humans have a great power of survival and with that instinct I am sure that 2021 will be a good year. I wish all the members of ISC fraternity a very happy new year and good times during 2021. May the new year bring new vistas of creative content full writings and bring all of us strength and energy to write new and unique things to enrich this site.
    Knowledge is power.

Wishing all the members of ISC a very happy New Year 2021. I congratulate all the members for staying safe during the pandemic in the year 2020. I wish all the members to be extra vigilant and stay safe in the coming year. Once again, with best wishes for a happy New Year.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Wish you all a very happy new year. This year was full of sorrow. One can't forget this year. We felt pain in every aspect of life whether mentally or physically. Not only people lost their life but became jobless. Most of the people suffered a lot due to this virus. People were compelled to stay at home. Children had to be satisfied with indoor games. Student studied through online. Thus, nobody can say that this virus wouldn't affect our life.

Wishing each and every member of ISc a Happy New Year. Hope this year we work towards a better future, and move up from the darkness that shrouds us like a black storm unwilling to leave it's victim in peace and stability. Let there be joy and peace in all our lives.

Regards

Wah! The clock struck 12. New year's bell rang. It is my time to wish you all "Happy New Year 2021"

This is my first response posted in this year 2021. ( My 30821st Response)
    And this is the first response received by ISC in this New Year. (719349th Response)

No life without Sun

Delete Attachment

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year (a real happy one). Hope 2021 will bring a new dawn and devoid of the pains that all of us had to bear through almost the entire 2020.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Indeed, 2020 was not a good year for mankind. It brought havoc to the entire world. Covid 19 stopped the world. Most of the part of the world remained under lockdown and we had to stay inside doors as imprisoned. A large number of people lost their jobs. Economy came down negative . Business remained standstill for several months. Several thousands lost their lives in our country. Migrates had to return their homes on foot. People were scared of virus.
    Now , we are in 2021. I hope that this year will bring happiness, prosperity, sound health, success and good news for the people. I hope our country will progress with much pace and our economy will go up. People will have a better life.

I wish to all ISCians including WMs, ME, LE, Editors and members.
    Wish you all Happy New Year.

My hearty wishes to all members of ISC and their family be happy and safe in the New Year 2021
    May the grace of God always be on you and protect you from every suffering.

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Thank you so much Vandana Madam for your lovely wish. I wish that 2021 brought happiness in the lives of you and all of us. Success is the most important in life for any human being, that is why my prayer is to God that every person who is devoted and honest to his work must have success. Last year in 2020, a lot was lost from the world and along with it, some new lessons of life were learned. Hopefully, even after having a good time, we will always keep remembering those lessons that 2020 has taught us.

With this, I wish the ISC family a Happy New Year.

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Happy new year, to all the members and team of India study channel. Let's leave behind everything that is negative and painful and move forward in this year with a new positive outlook towards everything. God bless us all with happiness and strength to achieve that we wish to achieve,

Wishing you all new things in the New Year 2021. Have fun, joy, peace, love, care, luck, and success ahead. Happy New Year to all.
    Sobha Wilson
    Lighted to Lighten

Wish you all a very happy new year! May this year be filled with happiness and hope. May this year bring more opportunities for us to grow. May you add more adventures, and accomplishments to your life this year.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

As we bid goodbye to 2020, the point to be noted is that there were no schools or colleges but the whole world was learning lessons. We have been reminded that we are nothing. With the Coronavirus still hanging on and getting set to create more panic with its mutated versions, we need to ensure that we remain safe. But we need not lose hope. If we could keep ourselves going despite all the limitations and restrictions, we still can move ahead.

With prayers and hope that 2021 will help the world to overcome the crisis and will ensure the freedom and happiness of all living beings around the world, I wish all my friends in ISC and their families a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

'The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step'.
    Lao Tzu

Wish you all a very happy and prosperous wonderful fresh new year. May this year be full of happiness and hope in eyes and love in hearts. May this year bring another chance for growth and success and you all enjoy the year ahead.

I take this opportunity to Greet all editors and members of ISC to have a happy and prosperous New year 2021.

I wish everyone in the ISC family A Very Happy New Year 2021. Nobody experienced this situation earlier and still, it may take some time for everything to be back on track like earlier. There is trouble everywhere in the world and people are confused about their next moves. Everybody is cautiously moving around and wish the pandemic situation to end soon. We all hope this new year will be a good one, the unfinished tasks will be completed and unfulfilled wishes will be fulfilled. Nobody knows the future but we all hope for a better tomorrow. Be safe and stay healthy. We all need to watch our steps carefully and be hopeful.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Happy New Year 2021 to all the ISCians. Last year was very dreadful, so this year we need to be very careful in every way. Let's hope 2021 will turn out to be a very good year for every one of us. Once again my best wishes to one and all and your families.
    shampasaid

Wish all of the WMs, editors, and members a very happy new year. We have seen various pathetic issues in the last year. World wide corona pandemic was one of them! There are hardly a few people who have not faced any sad news in 2020. Hope all such issues will be resolved this time. Let's keep our fingers crossed and go forward.
    Regards,
    Chaitali

"Respect should be earned instead of demanding."

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.