You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

December 2020 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the December 2020 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    Congrats to all ISCians receiving payment for the month.
    I have uploaded my invoice for payment.

No life without Sun

Thanks to the Webmaster for announcing the cash payments for the month of December 2020. I am also one of the recipients of the same and just now I have uploaded my invoice.
    I congratulate all the members who got some cash payments for December 2020. I wish and hope that they will continue their good work and receive cash payments every month with out any break. I wish them all the best.

drrao
    always confident

Thank you Timmy sir, for the timely announcement as usual. I am glad that I could place myself in the list this time. I have uploaded my invoice.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Happy to see my name in the list and I thank ISC for the timely announcement of the cash payment just like the earlier months. I congratulate to all the members who are getting cash payment for the month of December 2020.
    Knowledge is power.

I thank ISC for my cash payment for the month of December 2020 and at the same time congratulate all the members who have got cash payment for this particular month. Well done and keep contributing.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Thank you Timmy Sir for announcing cash payment for December 2020. Congratulations to all the members who are receiving cash payment this month.

Happy to see an invoice in my name too. Thanks ISC, thanks Timmy Sir, for such timely announcement. Congratulations to all others as well.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to all those members who are receiving their payment of December 2020. I am happy to receive one more payment this month. Well done members and keep on contributing your quality contributions to receive many more such rewards.

Thank you sir for the cash payment announcement. Congratulation to all members who get cash members. I would like to thank you again for including my name on this list.

Congrats to all those top 19 members who were announced the cash payment today and for those who missed the payments for want of threshold amount better luck next time. I have uploaded the invoice for 1100 rupees today and hope the administration might have received it. At the outset my sincere thanks to the ISC administration and webmaster Timmy for announcing payments in time and also crediting the amount at the earliest.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you Timmy sir for announcing cash payment for December 2020. I am happy to see my name in the list. I have uploaded the invoice for 300/- today.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payment for the month of December 2020. I wish all members to get cash payments in the upcoming months.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payment for the month of December 2020. I am one of the beneficiaries and I am thankful to ISC for the same. I have uploaded my Invoice also.

My congratulations to all those members who have received their cash payment. Hope your work bring in many more payments in the future for you.
    shampasaid

There are 24 recipients for the monthly payment for December and not 19 as stated by K Mohan. Congratulations all of you!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.