You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

How to find all the websites related to ISC?

Dear Team, and members,

I tried searching for all the sister sites or associated sites related to ISC but failed to find them all at once place.

Does anybody created a thread already on it or where can I find the same?

Kindly share details of the same if any and thanks in advance.
    The following is the lavish list of ISC sister sites and the author has to check each site whether they are in working or closed.
    www.IndiaReviewChannel.com
    www.dotnetspider.com
    www.silverlightclub.com
    www.andhraspider.com
    www.mybengaluru.com
    www.biharspider.com
    www.chennaispider.com
    www.mumbaispider.com
    www.bengalspider.com
    www.hamaraup.com
    www.gujaratspider.com
    www.goaspider.com
    www.gobalreviewchannel.com
    www.haryanaspider.com
    www.studyvillage.com
    www.punjabspider.com
    www.gujaratspider.com
    www.mpspider.com
    www.karnatakaspider.com
    www.newrecruits.com
    www.spiderkerala.com
    www.orissaspider.com
    www.punespider.com
    www.maharashtraspider.com
    www.sportswale.com
    www.zlobber.com
    www.techulator.com
    www.dealsandcoupons.com

K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Some of these sites are active though not like ISC but there are good opportunities there to contribute. For example 'Techulator' is one good site where people interested in technical matters can contribute and as well find good information on review of gadgets, question answers on technical matters, technical articles etc. Then there is one 'IndiaTravelBlog' where one can post material related to travelling. 'StudyVillage' is for basically for material related to children like DIY or craft and science stuff. There is a lot of information in that site. Once you go there and explore the various sections then only you can find out your interest areas.
    Knowledge is power.

Thank you, Mohan Sir for providing the list of ISC sister sites. It would be useful for many new members including me. I also feel that the way the members' contribution is found on the IndiaStudyChannel, the same contribution is probably not on other sister websites. I have also been a member of StudyVillage for some time. But there is less involvement of members as well as editors etc. The reason for this will surely be a busy schedule for everyone.

I have not registered in it but visited the site StudyVillage and found many interesting features there. So, members who can afford some time can explore the other sites also which are sister sites of ISC and depending on their interest even can contribute there.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• Sign In to post your comments