You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

"Be a friend to have a good friend."

"The only way to have a friend is to be one". This is a quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson. These days, I found many times, so much on the subject of how the other person is like that or like this. How to cope up with such people? I wondered whether we are trying to find faults in others or serious about making a good friend. We all require good friends. The first thing we have to do to make a friendship is to be a good friend to someone as quoted by Ralph Waldo Emerson. It is essential for us to be a good friend to others to have good friends for ourselves. It is always to have good friends around not when you need them but before we need them.
    To have a friend in our life is important so that we can share our happiness and sorrow with them. Sometimes there are the things which we may find difficult to share with our parents or a relative in that case friend is the one which is always useful. It's true untill you become friend with someone he/she won't be your friend. Friends are earned they are not made itself. It's not difficult to make friends , one has to start from her/himself. If you don't respond to a person who wants to be your friend he/she will go away.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Friendship is one of the few happy relationships in the world that we choose for ourselves. Our expectations from friends are also very high, but at the same time, our responsibilities in the relationship of friendship are the same. The friendship relationship should be honest from both sides only then you will be able to find a good friend and be a good friend. Friendship is not only meant to support a friend in happiness and sorrow, but a friend has to explain the illusion of right and wrong if he is unable to understand. If you will follow friendship honestly, then it has no more precious relationship.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

You can't have a good friend unless you are also good for your friend. Having a good friend is hard to come by. Sometimes, you think another person as a good person and you extend your hand for his friendship. You keep this friendship along but on any turn in life, he leaves you in the lurch because he was not a good friend. He was an opportunist person who wanted to use you. The same happens to another person also. If I am not a good person but for my greed, I make someone my friend and pretext myself to be his good friend. He also begins to take me as his bosom friend but when I see my mission gets completed I leave him. This is the reality of this life. Very few people can be really good friends, but mostly, friendship is nothing but a combination of two people of status.

• Sign In to post your comments