You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic based TOW contest for December '20- Topic- 'Dawn'- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the Topic-based Thread of the Week contest for December '20 on the topic Dawn.

Winner
    Vandana for her refreshing thread Who wakes up at the crack of dawn? Not me!

Special Prizes

1. Venkiteswaran for the thread Dawn is of expectation and dusk is about reorganising

2. Reena Upadhya for her thread Towards new dawn: Welcome 2021

3. Shampa Sadhya for the thread Positive approach is the dawn of a happy life

It has been decided to give a Consolation Prize of Rs 25/- to Neelam for her idea in the thread It is just dawn, why it feels so different

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will get Rs 40/- with 40 points each.

All the other participants will also be suitably rewarded.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulation to the winner Vandana Ma'am and the Special Prize winners Venkiteswaran, Reena Upadhya and Shampa Sadhya. I also congratulate Neelam for the consolation prize. Wish you all the best for many more rewards in the future.

{Edited}

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations to all the winner for winning topic-based TOW contest for December'20. I wish them all the best.

Congratulations to all the winners for this month end TOW contest and I wish that they continue to contribute in the same way and earn more accolades in ISC. Well done and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

Happy to see a good 'dawn' to Vandana madam, Venkiteswaran sir, Ms. Reena Upadhyaya, Ms.Shampa Sadhya and my heartfelt congratulations to them.

Very quickly the results are declared and very happy for the same. This is to congratulate all the winners of the topic based TOW contest for December '20- Topic- 'Dawn'. I wish and hope all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners of Dawn. Vandana, Venkiteswaran, Reena, Sampha and Neelam have done well at dawn. Well done members, Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations Vandana Ma'am for winning the Topic based TOW contest for the last week of December. I also congratulate Venkiteswaran sir, Reena, Shampa, and Neelam for their respective prizes in the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations Vandana Ma'am for winning the Topic based TOW contest December 2020. I also congratulate Venkiteswaran, Reena Upadhya and Shampa Sadhya for winning the special prize and Neelam for consolation prize. Well done and keep it up. .

Congratulations to all the winners of this contest for their well-deserved creation.

Congratulation to Vandana madam for winning the TOW contest of December '20. I also wish to congratulate Venkiteswaran, Reena Upadhyay, Shampa Sandhya, and Neelam for winning special prizes in the same contest. Well done members and I wish you to keep it up the same spirit and zeal to win many more such awards.

I congratulate all the winners of this particular month end TOW contest who have contributed their outstanding posts for it. Well done members and keep continue your good work.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My hearty best wishes and congrats to tow topic contest winner and special prize winners and all the entries were unique and the creative writing brought them the name and fame.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to all the winners for their interesting and meaningful threads on the topic 'Dawn'. I am glad too for an award. I wish all the best to each and everyone for future contests.
    shampasaid

Congratulations to all the winners . It was a good topic to write on.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Thank you ISC team for selecting my entry for a special prize. Congratulations to all the winners as well as to the other participants. All the entries were well written.

Congratulations Vandana ma'am for winning TOW award and I also congratulate other winners for their great contribution and winning this award.

Thanks to the jury for considering my entry to be worthy of the first prize and congratulations to Venkiteswaran, Reena Upadhya, Shampa Sadhya and Neelam for their special prizes. It was an interesting topic related to the start of a new year. Good choice!

Thank you, everyone, for your wishes.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

All the other entries have also been suitably rewarded.

'The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step'.
    Lao Tzu

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.