You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

What are the charges of SBI for receiving inward remittance from Adsense?

What are the charges of SBI for receiving inward remittance from Adsense? Anyone using SBI account for receiving Adsense payment? Please reply.
    I received payment last month of $106 and SBI did cut of
    1) Forex Txn Commission of rs 50
    2) Forex Txn Service of rs 45

This may vary if you earn more income etc.

@Rahul - Are the "Forex Txn Commission of rs 50 & Forex Txn Service of rs 45" charges same every month or vary based on the amount received?

Could you compare it with your previous payment details? What about GST?

I use HDFC bank there are no additional charges but there are CGST and SGST charges based on the amount received.

Also, HDFC bank exchange rate seems lower than SBI.

Cheers,
    M.K.Dan
    The Man With Most 'Ask Experts' Questions.

Actually i received payments after many years. So, may not be able to help you in this. I am not sure on this whether these charges are same or vary. ISC senior members may help you in this.

SBI gave me approx. 72.4 conversion rate and this seems to good for me as current rate is near about 73 rs

HDFC gave me Rs 72.83 as the exchange rate last month (23 Dec 2020). Seems like SBI credit the amount late?
    Cheers,
    M.K.Dan
    The Man With Most 'Ask Experts' Questions.

Even CUB in which I have the account gave me the exchange rate of 72.55 that seems to be good and it is observed that almost all banks follow the same procedures.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Dan, a reference to the responses to this thread and your thread here might be able to bring in some clarity to your doubts.
    'The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step'.
    Lao Tzu

• Sign In to post your comments