You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Whatsapp New Privacy Policy : Dont Agree Now

Many of you might have already received a message in whatsapp to agree to the new privacy policy put forwards by owners so as to share our personal chats and documents shared in whatsapp to store in their server. I had already wonder before also as when i searched for a product in flipkart then suddenly when i opened Facebook the advertisement of that particular product came in my account. That means the is online sharing of datas being done but that is not that much dangerous but when this comes to whatsapp in which we all share our private and intimate stuffs then that is somewhat dangerous. Assume if you are sharing your gmail ID and password to some person in personal and if that details are being saved in whatsapp server then anyone can hack your account and as all transactions are now online then there is greater probability to even loose you savings.

So what i am trying to say is that India should bring more apps with our patency so that there wont be any privacy risks. Look at how China have made their IT sectors secure for their people. So I would like to hear the opinions on this topic and will you agree to the new privacy policy of whatsapp.
    Cijo George Thomas,

Please join the discussion in this thread: What is the best free alternative social messaging app to WhatsApp?.

You are requested to first check ongoing discussions and also use the search box to avoid repeat topics that may have come up for discussion when you were away from ISC.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.