You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Cash award is a must for all the creative writers of ISC

My humble appeal to ISC.
    Oh ISC! The creative writers of ISC are spending their time and energy to write creative stories for ISC. ISC awards prizes to the winners and runners up and leave the non winning participants with a few points only. Since all are spending their time and exhausting their energy to write a story, their good efforts should be compensated by awarding some CC. The CC need not be a big amount. It could be just a rupee or two or five. I had been insisting ISC to award CC to all the participants, but it has gone into the deaf ears of the ISC Admin.

I still insist that all participants should be encouraged with some CC. Call it as Participation award.
    Even I am of the opinion that every member here has the creative idea and has the niche to write good content connected to the subject. But unfortunately there could be one winner and one runner up and others are left out and even no thanks told. As told by the Sun even one rupee token cash reward would be a welcoming gesture and that would give the respective members furture impetus of writing good content next time.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments