You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Andhra Pradesh

Mini Kerala of Andhra Pradesh

We all know that Kerala is a beautiful place with a lot of greenery. Many coconut gardens and banana gardens give beautiful look to the whole state. There are many places where nature is at its best. I love spending time in such places.

There is a place called Konaseema, in the East Godavari District of Andhra Pradesh which is very beautiful. When you travel through this area you will find many places which are similar to the places we see in Kerala. There are water canals on both sides of the roads. There are many coconut gardens, sugarcane fields, banana fields and paddy fields. When you travel by road if you see both sides of the road will appear like a green carpet and a feast to the eyes. I am proud that my inlaws place is in this area and I love travelling there as many times as possible.

I request all the members of this ISC to visit this place at least once if they like to enjoy nature's beauty.
    Nice post from the author describing the natural looks of Konaseema and in the movies many songs were pictured in that areas but never visited the place personally. When I visited the North AP through the road, the greenery of he places could be sensed as the Krishna canal all through the way and that proved a definite reason to supply the Krishna water to the areas where the water source is the problem. One thing is sure the nature has abundant beauty and we must be taking out time to visit such places which gives more solace and peace of mind.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments