You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Forum thread challenge contest and the Winner is...

A discussion forum is a platform to share our thoughts on various topics of interest and gain knowledge from each other. It is an essential and integral part of any website in the virtual world which enables the website to flourish. Perhaps this is the key factor of the success of ISC in the web world.

Driving from the routine contests, we adapted a new thought where the participating contestant would throw a challenge to one of the other participants with his own topic of preference. Though the response was moderate, the participants have initiated discussion with fresh thoughts on various topics. Now it is time to announce the winners of the Forum Thread Challenge Contest where the game was played from 14th Dec'20 to 28th Dec'20.

Our sincere thanks to Managing Editor Vandana for opening the Game with her thread - The campus library – a chronicler of remarkable experiences and set the ball rolling. I also thank all the participants in the contest for adhering to the guidelines and participating without any miss. My sincere thanks to all the members who followed all the threads and posted their responses keeping the contest alive and lively.

And the Winner is -
    Venkiteswaran for his thread - Indian women and Gold Jewels-both add value. He would receive a cash reward of Rs 100/-

The Second Prize carrying a cash reward of Rs 75/- goes to:
    Dr Deepali Gangwar for her thread - Right Career Making is not a Wild Goose Chase.

As announced in the Contest thread, it is decided to give two Consolation Prizes (Rs 50/- each) to the following:

1. Reena Upadhya for her thread - Gender equality: The era of fairness and justice.
    2. Shampa Sadhya for her entry - Time and tide halt human emotions.

Also the Jury has decided to give a Special Prize carrying Rs 40/- to Umesh for his thread - Modern mindset of society - a paradigm shift.

All the participating entries and responses would receive suitable points and c.c based on the quality of the post.

Members, please join with me to greet the winners.
    Congratulation to the winners. Yes this was a new concept and the contest was interesting and all participants followed the time limit and didn't miss their chance to challenge other participant.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Congrats to all the winners of Forum thread challenge contest and it was interesting to see different topics being hoisted by the learned members and they need to be highly appreciated.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations Venkiteswaran Sir for winning this contest by sharing a common thought in a unique way. I also congratulate Dr. Deepali, Reena Upadhyaya, Shampa Sadhya, and Mr. Umesh for their consolation and special prizes in the same contest.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulation to the winners. Yes this was a new concept and the contest was interesting and all participants followed the time limit and didn't miss their chance to challenge other participant.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Heartiest congratulations to Venkiteswaran and other winners of this Forum thread challenge contest. Feeling proud that Venkiteswaran wrote on a topic challenged by me on "Indian women and the jewels". He wrote the topic well and won the prize. Well done. Keep it up.

Indeed, it was an interesting challenge contest. My pat to Editor Patro.

No life without Sun

Thank you ISC team for selecting my entry for a prize. First of all, thank you Srinivasa sir for giving me a good topic for writing. Congratulations to all the winners of the contest. Hope to see another such contest getting announced soon.

Congratulation for Venkiteswaran Sir for winning the contest and other winning members for special prizes. With the contribution of your valuable content, ISC is heading forward by leaps and bounds. Your contribution has been valuable and great!

Congratulations to all the winners for winning Forum thread challenge contest. All of you deserve this award. I hope that all of you would win many more prizes in future. Keep it up.

Congratulations to all the winners of this contest. They have proven themselves as the best of all other participants in this contest.

Congratulations to all the winners of the Forum thread challenge contest. The selected threads are very informative and deserve the award. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming contests. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

I wholeheartedly thank ISC for my award and at the same time congratulate all the other winners in this unique forum post contest. The theme of the forum post was provided by the members in succession and it created a lot of interest and challenge in writing post in accordance to the topic given. Overall, it was a very interesting and active contest and progressed very smoothly and enthralled the participating members. It was a good concept and members came up to the expectations in this contest and contributed good posts which will be a benchmark for our future writing.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the winners of the Forum Thread Challenge contest. Venkiteswaran, Dr.Deepali Gangwar, Reena Upadhya, Shampa Sandhya, Umesh should be highly appreciated for winning through their deserving threads. Well done members. Keep it up !!

Congratulations to all prize winners. Overall I think we did get good content from all the participants. It was indeed something unique and full credit to Jagdish for the concept and for efficient management of this forum thread challenge. Looking forward to some more similar new concepts from our editorial team in 2021!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

This was really a unique concept and there was an unprecedented flow in the contest as each of the participant was eagerly waiting for his or her turn and the given topic by the preceding author. It was a beautiful chain of creative beads and definitely we enjoyed participating in it. Now the results are announced and I congratulate all the winners for their respective award and wish them all the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My congratulations to all the prize winners of the Forum thread challenge. The concept was unique and the winners did well with their ideas about the given topic. My best wishes to all the participants in this contest.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

A big congratulation to all winners of the forum thread challenge contest. You all deserve this award. I would like to wish all the participants of the contest as they also gave their level best. Wish you all the best to all winners and participants for many more rewards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Forum Thread Contest was a unique one and had enthused me to participate. The speciality of it was the real participation of members and throwing a 'challenge' to another member with a topic. Thus it was a contest of throwing a positive content challenge and accepting and responding to that challenge by posting a content.
    I enjoyed it and had a slight feeling that my entry may get some prize. I had mentioned my feeling in my response there and also I found a signal to it in a member's response to my thread.

I am happy that my entry thread is selected as winning thread. I thank the selector team for that.

I congratulate Dr Deepali Gangwar for winning Second Prize.
    I also congratulate Reena Upadhya , Shampa Sadhya and Umesh for winning their respective prizes. I also appreciate all other participants who contributed their content to this challenge contest.

Congratulation Venkiteswaran for winning the forum thread challenge contest. I also congratulate Reena Upadhya , Shampa Sadhya and Umesh Sir for winning special prizes. I also congratulate other members who participated in the contest and made the contest live. Actuually, this was a unique contest as no contestant knew about his/her turn in the contest. I congratulate the Lead Editor who designed the concept of contest in such a way. I am also thankful to ISC for selecting my entry for prize and to other members for their congratulatory wishes.

First of all, a loud round of applause to Jagdish for coming up with this unique idea and for conducting this Forum challenge contest with great ease!

Hearty congratulations to Venkiteswaran sir, the winner, Dr Deepali, the 2nd prize winner, Reena and Shampa, for the consolation prize and Umesh, for the special prize! A word of appreciation also goes to all the participants who made this contest a very interesting and challenging one.

The cash rewards as announced have been credited to the winners.

It may please be noted that the winners also have been allotted enhanced points and cc in their entries as a special case being a New Year related announcement.

'The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step'.
    Lao Tzu

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of the contest.
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Congratulations to all the winners. I am happy to receive an award. The contest indeed was interesting. Waiting for one's turn was also a test of patience, and coming up with different topics was also a good challenge. My sincere thanks to the organising editor.
    shampasaid

My hearty congratulations to all the winners. This was an interesting challenge in ISC.
    Sobha Wilson
    Lighted to Lighten

Congratulations Venkiteswaran Sir for winning this contest

Congratulations to Venkiteswaran sir for being declared as the winner of the Forum thread challenge contest. I also congratulate the second prize winner, consolation prize winners, and special prize winner.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.