You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Birth Anniversary of Swami Vivekananda, the sprit of Youth.

To-day the 12th January is the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda, the youth day. India Govt in 1984 has declared this day as Youth day keeping in mind the great contribution of Swamiji for the society. His famous speech in Chicago in 1893 represented Indian culture and Hinduism to whole of the world. The important objective of this youth day is to promote rational thinking among youth ,to rise to the occasion, fight for the right and channel their inner energies just like Swamiji.

Let us have a look about the various contribution, slogan ,advised etc made by him for the nation in his birth day and follow his guidance to make India.
    Today is the National YouthDay 2021. Every year 12th January, the birthday of great saint Swami Vivekananda, is celebrated as National youth day. This monk made India proud with an excellent speech in Chicago in 1893. He is one person who gave importance in harnessing the potential of the youth of the country.
    He proved that we can win the world with proper education and peace. He taught the youth to come out of their comfort zones and work for achieving anything they desire. He showcased the importance of education in nation-building.
    I pay my respects to this great personality on his birthday and hope all Indian youth will take a leaf out of his book and contribute their might in nation-building. I wish all the young members of this site a happy nation youth day, today.

drrao
    always confident

As youth day, we remember the great soul who has brought laurels to our country because of his thoughts on the world. Youth Day is a small but good initiative to honor his ideals and ideas. We all know that Swami Vivekananda's speech given in Chicago in 1893 to America's people is still appreciated. Swami Vivekananda has instilled a new impetus among the youth towards spirituality and even today his various writings articles inspire and encourage people. I wish all the members a Happy Youth Day in memory of Swami Vivekananda.

• Sign In to post your comments