You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 03rd to 09th Jan '21- Winners!

With a request to our valuable contributors to try to come up with some fresh subjects instead of remaining glued to a few and to please post responses that would add some value to the threads and give them new dimensions, we are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 03rd to 09th Jan '21.

Winner-

Sankalan Bhattacharya for his thread Are we leading our own lives which is actually a food for thought.

Special Prizes

1. Shampa Sadhya for the analogical thread Kitchen is a preacher and

2. Neeru Bhatt for her thread Experiences gained are the key for better future

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the Special Prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    I congratulate to all winners of Thread of the week contest.

Heartiest congratulations to all the TOW and special prize winners Sankalan, Shampa and Neeru. Well done members. Keep up your good work.
    No life without Sun

My hearty congrats to the thread of the week winner and also the special prize winners. All the entries were new and superlative and hence have won the prizes.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, for winning the TOW contest and Shampa Sadhya and Neeru Bhatt for winning special prizes. Well done and keep it up..

Many congratulations to the winner of the thread of the week contest 03rd to 9th Jan 21, Sankalan Bhattacharya. I would also like to wish both special Prizes winners, Shampa Sandhya and Neeru Bhatt for their threads. You all have posted very interesting threads. Wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future also.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations to Sanklan for winning TOW contest. I also congratulate Shampa sandhya and Neeru bhatt for winning special prizes.

Congratulations to all the winners for winning
    the thread of the week contest. I wish them all the best.

Very nice selection. All the threads selected are excellent and deserve appreciation. I congratulate all the winners. I wish and hope that they will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming days. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of this TOW contest in the respective categories for their outstanding contributions during the period. Well done members and keep up the spirit of creative writing.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to all the tow winners. All the threads were good and deserve to be the winners. Hope to see such good threads in the future too.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Shampa Sandhya, Neeru Bhatt for winning the Thread of the Week contest 3rd-9th January contest through their superb thought-provoking messages. Well done members!! I wish you all the best in your future endeavors too at ISC.

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for sharing a thoughtful thread and winning the TOW award for the same. I also congratulate Shampa Sandhya, Neeru Bhatt for securing the special prizes in the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Thank you very much ISC for this recognition of my forum post and at the same time I heartily congratulate the other winners Sankalan Bhattacharya and Shampa Sandhya for their respective awards. Let us all keep up contributing in this great educational portal.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations Sankalan Bhattacharya for bagging the first prize in the TOW reward program! Well done, Shampa Sadhya and Neeru Bhatt, for winning the special prizes. Keep up the good work, everyone.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step'.
    Lao Tzu

My hearty congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate the special prize winners Shampa Sadhya and Neeru Bhatt.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to the Winner-Sankalan Bhattacharya for his thread "Are we leading our own lives", and the two Special Prizes winners Shampa Sadhya for her thread "Kitchen is a preacher" and Neeru Bhatt for her thread "Experiences gained are the key for better future". Keep on coming up with such threads and keep on winning.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.