You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Request for to check my payment invoice

I submitted my payment invoice on January 2nd 2020. But I have not received my payment till now. I also not noticed the message of successful payment done from the ISC end. There may be some mistake from my end in the submission of the invoice. I request concerned editors to look into this matter to know the status of payment of my invoice. Thank you in advance.
    You should check feedback on the same page you have attached your invoice with, if you have done a mistake, the reason for rejection will be given to you below your post. As far as delay is concerned accounts department will release your payment when your turn comes. I advise you to resend your invoice.

It seems there is delay in payment from ISC side as even my payment was not credited to my bank as the invoice was uploaded on the first of this month. Lets await response from the webmaster.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Ramakrishna, if you have received the 'payment successful' message from ISC, I suggest you check with your banker.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Ramakrishna,
    Go to "Reward details" and look under " update&payment details" for the attachment details. Ensure that your correctly uploaded invoice number appears. If it is there, you are likely to receive your payment shortly. And in the message box, you can inform WM Timmy John about the non-receipt of cash in the bank account.

No life without Sun

Mr.Saji Ganesh, I haven't received the message of successful payment and by mistake in my enquiry of this thread I typed I received. Now I corrected my mistake in the thread. From Mr.Mohan's reply I assume that there may be some delay in getting the credit.

We should have patience and tolerance to wait for at least till the end of the month to get our amount credited into our bank. Though our dear WM(Finance) Timmy M John settles all the dues in time, due to various reasons, the payment could be delayed.
    Sun may fail to rise, but ISC won't fail to pay our dues.

No life without Sun

Yesterday evening I received the message that my account was credited and my bank has credited the amount and thanks for ISC for making the payment
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I too received my payment today itself. Thanks for ISC for making payment.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.