You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Online Education

List of top 10 educational YouTube channel that everyone should watch at least once?

Hi, As we know that YouTube is video sharing platform where millions of videos is shared by people all around the world. There are plethora of YouTube channels that are created for sharing specific information. Nowadays we subscribe those channel to watch videos that we need to enhance our knowledge. There are thousands of educational based YouTube channels those facilitate us when we want to know more about the subject matter. I want members to share their top 10 list of such channel so that others also get to know about them. You can share any number of YouTube channels that are based on learning or education such as cooking, engineering, courses, inspirational, art and DIY etc. Here are my top 10 list of such YouTube channel.

1. Unacadamy
    2. TutorVista
    3. TED-Ed
    4. Sanjeev Kapoor khazana
    5. 3blue1brown
    6. Numberphile
    7. Crash course
    8. Common Sense Education
    9. Easy Languages
    10. MinutePhysics
    These days youtube is becoming very popular and all types of videos are being uploaded by different people. Very interesting videos on all topics are seen here. The education channels mentioned are really good and useful for students.
    drrao
    always confident

Hi, DR.N.V. Srinivasa Rao yes many videos is being shared in YouTube on various topics. I request you to share if there is any YouTube channel you regularly watch and recommend others to watch for educational purpose.
    Regards
    Kamal

Just try to watch Khan Sir of Patna provided that you are fluent in Hindi.

This is good information about some top YouTube channels. YouTube is a place where a plethora of information is available regarding every field in this world. It is the number one site in internet in this respect. There are some like '5 minutes craft', 'like nastya' etc and many more which are subscribed by millions of subscriber and attract much crowd to them. Many channels are dealing with DIY lessons and they are also very popular.
    Knowledge is power.

YouTube channels have been created for sharing information on everything one needs to know or is interested to learn on their own or get more know-how about that subject or matter. The only issue or problem that one may face is to choose the best one from the lot as there are many uploaders on a given topic. As you have mentioned some as references, everyone may have other YouTube channels as per their interest and choice.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Today, YouTube has emerged as a medium of a large online class. In this, you will get various channels for every type of exam and other entrance examinations. The way to teach some of these YouTube tutorials is so good that sometimes you can easily understand the topic without any books. All the channels that the author has mentioned are quite popular, I have more information about Unacadamy than other channels because many people of my identity are teaching over there. Unacadamy is one such medium that has not only helped the students but also provided employment to the qualified youth.

Today kids also use YouTube and I want to mention two YouTube education channel for kids are 'ChuChu TV Kids songs' and 'video gyan 3D rhymes'.
    Regards
    Kamal

YouTube is one of the freely available platform that benefitted most of us during lockdown period. Especially, for online education, exam preparation, lot of students got benefit when schools, colleges, coachings were shut down. I have listed below some YouTube channels that I visit on regular basis:
    BRIGHT SIDE
    Dhruv Rathee
    FinnovationZ.com
    Live History India
    NEXT EXAM
    pranjal kamra
    SeeKen
    SidTalk
    Study IO education
    Tech Insider
    yebook

With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

@Ravi yes YouTube is free source to many education related videos and helps a lot many times. In 2020 lockdown period YouTube helped us very much.
    Regards
    Kamal

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.