You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Soldiers are the reason behind our happiness

Today we are all safe in our country and able to sleep happily in our house. This has become possible due to the services that are being rendered by our soldiers who are protecting the country from evil forces from the neighbouring countries. Soldiers are the human form of Sacrifice. They sacrificed their family and lives to safeguard the country and protect the people of the country 24 X 7.

General KM Cariappa took over as the in charge of the Indian Army from British General Sir Francis Butcher on January 15 in 1949. That is why this day is celebrated as Indian Army Day every year. This year due to COVID 19 special parades and celebrations are not there.

Let us not forget to pay our respects to the veterans and soldiers who lost their lives while safeguarding the country. My respects to all the soldiers and I hope all the members of ISC will join with me in saluting these people.
    True. Our Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen are our pride. They safeguard our land, sea and space 24x7 relentlessly with devotion and dedication. Today being Army day/Veterans day, let us salute the brave soldiers who have sacrificed their life for our motherland, and the veterans present.

Whenever you meet a veteran in your life, salute and say "Jai Hind' with due respect and praise their services to the nation. They would feel proud of themselves and their services rendered to our nation.

The Jawans and Kisans are like the two eyes of a nation.

No life without Sun

John F. Kennedy's inaugural address inspired children and adults to see the importance of civic action and public service. His historic words, "Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country," challenged every American to contribute in some way to the public good. In this lesson, students learn about a theme in President Kennedy's inaugural address, civic action, and consider how it applies to their own lives.
    Soldiers truly stand for sacrifice. They guard our boundaries. When we are asleep they are awake. They fulfil the criterion of being true lovers of the motherland.
    Farmers should also be respected as the soldiers are given respect

It is the fact that and we have to agree fully that when the soldiers are having full vigil at the borders we are able to have sound sleep and that is fully guaranteed and the next morning we never even thank them for guarding us from the evil designs of our enemies. Just imagine the situation of Ladakh soldiers who are now braving the risk from the Chinese PLA and the temperature is minus . That is why I feel happy when our PM celebrates the Deepavali with the soldiers and that gives the utmost feeling of being there with them.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I salute the Army on this "Army Day". The Indian Army is dedicated and well trained. Their service to the country is valuable.
    We are living in a peaceful time. There is no war with any country. We have some problems with our neighbors and they are easily negotiable. I do accept the service rendered at the borders is of immense importance but I do not agree that we are sleeping peacefully because of the Army only. Securing the borders is the duty of the Army and they are doing it efficiently. We, the people of India, are able to lead our lives peacefully because of the efforts of all the people. Every person in the country is doing his duty towards the country without which development is not possible.

" Be Good and Do Good "

I thank the author for reminding all of us about this important day and I also join the members in saluting and honouring our army men who are relentlessly giving a vigil and defence on our borders. India is in a very vulnerable position as enemy from both the sides are watching its progress and feeling envy of it especially due to the rise of India in international arena where it is gaining better relationships with the advanced countries.
    Knowledge is power.

Soldiers are the protectors of our boundaries and their contribution is immense as far as our safety is considered. They are sacrificing their lives for the society and country and that is the most valuable contribution they are making. I salute to these vigilant watchmen at the border who have made our lives comfortable and devoid of fear of the enemy suddenly coming and sitting on our heads.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

KVRR,
    Remember, we are surrounded by our enemies from all four directions North, East, West and South. Pakistan is deadly, China is dangerous, Bangaladesh, though friendly but not trust worthy, Srilanka has provided a base to China.
    Hence, our forces are alert 24x7. If there is a war, China, Pakistan and Srilanka would join to fight against India. We need to safeguard our vast sea coast to protect us from the terrorists entering our land through the seafront. Security is not that easy. It is true that we sleep while our forces are awake 24x7 on our borders, coast and air space.

Let us be thankful to our Army, BSF, Navy, CoastGuard and Airforce.

No life without Sun

We are not surrounded by enemies. We are having diplomatic relations with all our neighbors. Pakistan is creating problems at the borders by infiltrating terrorists into our land. The armed forces should be extra vigilant to plug the routes through which these people infiltrate. The armed forces know very well how to tackle such situations. Since we are having diplomatic relations, efforts should be made to solve these problems through diplomatic channels also.
    What is the job of the army? To safeguard the country. They are doing their job efficiently. The Government is spending thousands of crores of rupees to provide them with basic necessities and required weaponry. Who is funding all this expenditure? The people of India. If everyone does his job efficiently, the country will be strong in all aspects. I do not pinpoint one agency for our peaceful living. All the people in the country sharing the burden.

" Be Good and Do Good "

• Sign In to post your comments