You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

A small break that has lead to welcome benefits and new thoughts

Just yesterday, I felt motivated to chip in with a new thread. And then came the warning I that I should not strain myself as the operated eye would need more rest after the cataract. The doctor of course says that I could resume normal life.

Be that as it may, the second and this third thread is being typed by a close friend. He had not heard about ISC. So, he said he would motivate his wife and a few other friends to also join ISC. Since he is himself so lazy, he may not join, but others most probably would. Life is beautiful only if we make others know about the various opportunities and possibilities.

And while I have taken Ms.Vandana's warning and that of others as well, I have found someone who can type every word of mine. Of course, the articles cannot be done, as those are more detailed and require terrific hard work. But am happy that ISC will possibly have a few more new members.
    Wow Siva Kumar my utmost respect to you for considering to contribute here through your friends help that proves you want to give the knowledge spread to the world in spite of setback eye sight wise to which the doctors have warned you not to strain. I can understand your feeling for being away from this site and happenings over here. This is the reason being why I am also totally addicted to this site and come what may I allocate two hours for this site and share my feelings and point of view. By the way take care of your health and that is important and do not strain your eyes which is more important. I was wondering all these days as to why you were missing with those wonderful confronting threads and now understood the firm reasons Nevertheless we want you back into action with bang.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Please take care of your operated eye and follow the advice of the doctor. Never neglect their suggestions. A day or two's rest will give you a good time ahead. I understand your eagerness to come back to your normal.
    During my career, in 1997 I met with an accident. I was on bed for 45 days and the agony I suffered during the period can't be explained. After 30 days, I started getting files from my office and started studying them and I started going to office after 45 days with a walker.
    It is good that you started typing with the help of another person. That shows your interest in this site and it is good that you have suggested this site to some other persons also

drrao
    always confident

It is nice to note that your friend is helping you by typing for you during this difficult period and it shows your interest to somehow contribute in ISC and that is a commendable thing, I would say. Keep on contributing and all the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

What I feel that the flow of thoughts will not synchronize when we type the content through others and even the author would have felt the same difference I believe.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Yes Sir. It sometimes happens. Today, I feel even more fresh and normal. So, may be, I can use the thirty minutes time allowed by the doctor far better now.

Mr ABS,
    It is not a must that you should work at ISC with your strained eyes after the cataract. Dictating a message to someone to type for you is a tedious job. It won't be interesting like your own typing of messages.
    You should take good rest for a minimum of 15 days before you start your work at ISC with the operated eye blocked. I think, your second eye would be fit enough to carry on your work.
    Happy to note that you could add a few members to ISC due to your cataract surgery..

No life without Sun

You are in need of rest at this juncture so that your operated eye does not remain under stress due to your involvement in ISC. Your efforts to mobilise some members to join this channel is praiseworthy. Even in this situation, you are involved in the true service of this channel. We would be happy to have some more useful contributions generated by your friend circle.

• Sign In to post your comments