You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Have you experienced a weird incident?

My home is haunted. Not only mine other neighbouring homes are too. I often sleep late at night. Two-three days ago it happened that I went into the kitchen to prepare a cup of tea. All members of the family were asleep. It was almost 12:30 midnight. I heard the voice of water falling from a tap. Often, monkeys come down and they switch on the tap. I thought it was a monkey, I came out from the kitchen to drive it away but there was no monkey. Was there any weird thing? yes, it was because there was no water in the tank. The tank was cleaned that day and it had no water at all.
    We often come across such weird things in our home.
    Have you ever such incident experienced?
    What I feel that not only your house and also other homes in the vicinity are having the feeling of haunted it seems that thought has been deeply penetrated and you perceive same might have happened that night. In my house there is mango tree and pine apple tree on the side yard and that tree branches touches our first room which is made of asbestos and thus when it happened first we were frightened as the house was haunted and when we investigated through the happening then we are convinced that the sound was due to the vibrations created by the touching of branches to the asbestos sheet. Like wise we used to hear the weird sound in our bed room which is nothing but the fan hook movement sound on the ground floor. So all these are happening and we think the house was haunted.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I never experienced such an incident. But I heard many people telling about some weird incidents.
    My uncle told me about an incident. Oneday he went for a movie for 2nd show. After the movie was over he started coming back on his bicycle. The distance he has to travel is about 2 Km. After travelling for 0.5 Km, he felt that the cycle became very heavy. He was feeling difficulty in cycling. He got a feeling that somebody was sitting on the back. He got frightened. He started reciting Hanuman Prayer and continued cycling. It took almost 30 minutes for him to travel one Km there. As he was coming near the village the cycle weight became normal and he came fast home. Because of that fear he suffered from fever and on the bed for 5 days. This incident happened almost 50 years back when I was in primary school.
    Similar incidents were told by some other friends also. I don't understand what is the secret in these issues.

drrao
    always confident

We hear many stories like that from different people and there could be something like that but until one experiences it oneself the question of having or not having belief in such things would not be there. One thing which is surprising is that these things generally happen in the dark and when one is alone and do not happen in crowd and daylight or amid a heavy traffic. This gives a clue that it could be the manifestation of certain threats and weaknesses in our own minds and we might experience these supernatural things. It is difficult to understand this tough subject as some people claim that such things exist but some wait throughout their lives but do not encounter any such thing. My father once told me that long back when in the night time he was returning from a far off village it was dark and he saw two bright eyes in a bush and when he went near it and strike it with a stick in his hand it disappeared. He told me that probably he had an illusion.
    Knowledge is power.

I did not come across any such haunting incidents in my life. But once when I went to a remote village which was just half a kilometer walk from the main road bus stop, I found something different. It was about 9 p.m. It was a new moon day with complete darkness. There was no street light on the road leading to the village. As I got down from the bus, I started walking on that road. I could see a dim light ahead of me. I walked fast and thought I would reach the light within a few minutes. But to my utter surprise, the light was also moving, and I could not reach the light nor the village. I was surprised and wondered with the light. Finally I reached the village and had a long breathe. It was an unforgettable experience in my life.

My another experience in a temple. Read this thread

No life without Sun

I did not come across any such haunting incidents in my life. But once when I went to a remote village which was just half a kilometer walk from the main road bus stop, I found something different. It was about 9 p.m. It was a new moon day with complete darkness. There was no street light on the road leading to the village. As I got down from the bus, I started walking on that road. No one was there, and I was alone. But I could see a dim light ahead of me. I walked fast and thought I would reach the light within a few minutes. But to my utter surprise, the light was also moving, and I could not reach the light nor the village. I was surprised and wondered with the light. I feared that some ghost was leading me to a wrong village. Finally I reached the right village and had a long breathe. It was an unforgettable experience in my life.

My another experience in a temple. Read this thread

No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments