You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Jokes to relax please

One boy: What is the meaning of cyber crime?
    Another: Justifying the same after getting zero (cipher) in examination
    One: Why our political leader refused to drive his car on the bridge
    Another: He afraid to go on the bridge because he constructed,
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Manager: why late?
    Employee: Cycle tyre puncture sir
    Manager: Why don't come in bus
    Employee: I am not rich to that extent to buy a bus
    One: Yesterday, somebody broke the lock in my house and steal one lakh of rupees
    Another: That is okey, how you hide one lakh rupees in the lock?
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Doctor: It is wonder to hear that your son is not touching mobile phone. When from?
    Another: Since his online classes started.
    {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{
    Teacher: You are telling the reason for yesterday absence that your father did not gone to office. What about you?
    Student: No, madam, my father only asked me to stay with him to protect from my mother's scolding.
    Another bunch of jokes from the author. All the jokes are interesting and enjoyable. The last one takes the cake.
    Knowledge is power.

As usual our Joke master has come up new and laughing jokes which really changed my otherwise serious mood after coming from office and had the tension whole day.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Good jokes! Thanks for sharing. Your jokes are always hilarious.
    Keep it up.

Ramu,
    As usual all your jokes are very very good. Enjoyed from the beginning to end. The best joke is the political leader constructed bridge crossing. Well done. Keep posting jokes for fun and joy.

No life without Sun

That were good jokes and made me laugh at them specially the "how you hide money in the lock".
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

I also agree with all members, the author shared a very nice joke as he always does.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Very nice jokes from the author and we can get relaxed by reading such jokes. Thanks to the author for sharing such good jokes. Even though he mentioned it as a joke really many students are not showing interest in seeing smartphones because of the online classes.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments