Some people spend their lives peacefullyWe see some people are happy despite them not having so much wealth as rich people have but they seem to be happy. They live happily in their small world. However, they are not in big numbers though but give us some secrets to living a happy life. I have watched them closely and I found some amazing secrets which may be useful for us.
- They don't compare themselves to others. They don't look at other people why they are so rich and why they are not. Why other people are so smart and they are not so smart as other people are. Similar points of comparison have no place in their lives.
- I see them be satisfied with what they have got. They don't run after achieving everything that they see in the possession of other people. They are happy to use what they have. If they have an old scooter they are happy, they don't aspire to have the latest bike similar to as their neighbour has.
- They have no greed of money or luxury items. This is one of the main reason which disturbs the mind of the people and a disturbed mind can never have peace. They don't welcome greed, rather, they discard it from their heart. It keeps them happy.
- They are socially isolated, especially, they do not have friendly relations with rich people. They don't spend their time with them too. They interact with poor people or those who are lower to them in wealth and social status.
- They live a simple life. Their simplicity makes them isolated by other people as well but they don't mind it at all. But nobility and gentleness make them respectful also. However, rich arrogant people dislike them.
- They are religious-mind. They believe in hereafter and they firmly believe in accountability for their deeds in this life. It keeps them away from sinning and committing bad acts too. They forbear their sufferings without complaining to others. Perhaps this is why they are mentally strong.