You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What is the action required from my side

I have initiated a thread We understand the importance of the person only in his/her absence., on 18th January 2021. The thread was locked and kept in the pending section on the same day.

The reason given for keeping the thread in pending is " Checking for a similar thread that was raised recently."

I am of the opinion that the editor concerned will check and decide the further course of action. But still, it is in the pending section only. Now I am getting a doubt that whether I have to do that checking.

So I request the Editor concerned to kindly advise me so that I can do the needful from my side.
    Dr Rao,

We will just check it out with the forum editors.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

The said thread is still in pending only. I once again request the concerned editor to kindly look into the thread and advise me accordingly. This is just a gentle reminder only
    drrao
    always confident

Dr Rao, we presume and understand that you are indirectly seeking an explanation for shifting your thread to pending status. As has been said in the reason for shifting your thread to pending, we had a doubt that the topic was recently raised, though in a different form. The point about inspired threads has already been conveyed many times and it would be nice if our members give it some weightage. You will appreciate that it is not easy to find out a thread though it might be fresh in our memory. So, we have decided to open your thread for discussion.
    And your query as to what can be done from your side is actually not clear because once a thread is deleted or is shifted to pending, unlike in the case of Articles, the final decision always rests with the editors.

'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

No. Lead Editor. I never asked for an explanation. I want to know whether I have to do anything. I never use any words which hurt the feelings of other people. Generally, the threads will go to the pending section where some modification is required from the author. That is why I raised this thread. I am active on this site from almost 4 years and I pretty well know that the final decision always rests with the editors. As far as I remember no thread was raised on the same subject recently. That is why I have started this thread. I know that threads on the same subject are not allowed.
    I regret very much if I caused any inconvenience to you in this matter.

drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.