You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- December '20- Winner!

Considering his contributions and consistent activity during the period, it has been decided to confer the Star of the Month award on Ramakrishna Kambhampati. We hope and expect that he will continue to enrich the pages of this site with his active and valuable contributions.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winner.
    Congratulations to Ramakrishna for winning the star of the month December award. You deserve it. Well done. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to the author for winning the star of the month award. It is great, always great to see these awards being conferred to the deserving authors on ISC and encouraging them to contribute more and more for the portal. Well done, Sir! Looking forward to your more great contribution.

My heartiest congratulations to the winner of this prestigious award "Star of the month".
    Keep it up.

Congratulations for the award . And hope to see lot more awards in the future too.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Congratulation to Ramakrishna Kambhampati for winning the star of the month December award. Continue your good work and keep adding such prestigious awards in the future.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Ramakrishna for winning the Star of the month award for the month of December 2020. His contributions are very good and deserves the award. I hope and wish that he will continue his good work and win many more awards in the coming months. I wish him all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats to Ramakrishna for winning the star of the month of award for the month of Dec 20 and he truly deserves for his dedicated and sustained contributions.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati being selected as Star of the Month award- December '20.
    He is contributing in quantity and quality and enriches the forum and other sections.

Congratulations Ramakrishna Kambhampati, for being honoured with the monthly award. We've seen some really good contributions from you, especially in our forum, helping thereby to maintains its vibrancy. Well done!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Hearty congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati on getting this coveted award for the month of December 2020. His sustained contributions in forum and article sections are well known and I wish him all success in his future work in this portal.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati for being the Star of December 2020. Many more such laurels to you.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to Mr Ramakrishna Kambhampati for being declared as the winner of the Star of the month award for the month of December 2020. A very well deserved award for this splendid contribution,
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulation to Ramakrishna Sir, for the Star of the Month award- December. Your contribution to ISC is commendable and you really deserve this reward. Wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Star of the Month award is one of the most coveted awards in ISC and now it is awarded to Ramakrishna Kambhampati for the month of December 2020. Well done and all the best to him.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Thanks to ISC Management for selecting me Star Of the Month December 2020. Definitely, this award will inspire me to contribute more quality content in my future contribution. I am very much thankful to all the ISC members who appreciated me on this occasion.

Congratulations to Ramakrishna sir, for winning the star of the month award December. I wish you all the best. Well done. Keep it up.

Congratulations, Ramakrishna Kambhampati! Your meaningful contributions are enriching us and you truly deserve the award. I am sure this award is going to make you even more enthusiastic and we will be reading many more interesting posts in the coming days. My best wishes to you in all your future endeavours.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulation to Ramakrishna Kambhampati for winning the star of the month award for December 2020. Weel done and keep it up.

The cash reward to the winner has been credited.
    'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

Congratulations to you for the award. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.