You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards- December '20- Winners!

We are now announcing the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of December '20. As it is known, these awards are given in recognition of active and exceptional contributions by members in a particular section during the preceding month. And the winners are-

Wizards

Articles-
    Soundharya

Forum-
    KVRR

Ask Experts-
    Manoj Chaurasia

Jobs-
    Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri

Colleges and Schools-
    None

Super Contributors

Updates-
    None

Training institutes-
    Vandana

The wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 300/- each and the super contributor will receive Rs 150/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    My heartiest congratulations to all the Wizards and the Super Contributor Award winners. Well done Members. Keep up your good work. May God bless you all.
    No life without Sun

Congratulation to wizard award winners and super contributor. Your contribution has been distinctive and encouraging. Well done, authors! Keep it up.

Congratulations to all the Wizards and the Super Contributor Award winners. All of you deserve this award. I wish them all the best.

My heartfelt congratulations to all awardees. I appreciate their contribution to ISC

Congratulations to Soundharya, KVRR, Manoj Chaurasia, and Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri for winning the Wizard awards in their respective sections. I also congratulate Vadana Ma'am for winning the Super Contributor Award for Training sections.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the winners of Wizard and super contributor awards. All of them deserve the awards. I wish and hope that the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in coming months. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congrats to all the wizard winner by name and they have been doing extremely well and thus ISC chose to honor them and we are also happy to greet them.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to the Wizard Award winners of December 2020 :- Soundharya, KVRR, Manoj Chaurasia, Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri.
    Congratulations to Super Contributor-Vandana

Congratulations to Soundharya, KVRR, Manoj Chaurasia, and Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri for winning the Wizard Awards for last month. Thank you for considering my contributions to the Training Institutes' section as worthy of a Super Contributor award, and thanks to all who convey their congratulatory wishes.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

The Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of December 2020 are announced and now I congratulate Soundharya, KVRR, Manoj Chaurasia, Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri, and Vandana for getting these awards. Keep on your good work and I wish you all to gather more such accolades in the coming times in your creative journey in ISC. Well done members and all the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to everyone who has one the wizard and super contributor awards for the month of December 2020. Well done all of you.
    Patience and perseverance pays

I am very happy to be awarded the" Wizard of the Forum" for the month of December'2020. I congratulate all the other Wizards of different sections and the "Super Contributor" for the month of December'2020. I thank all the members for the congratulatory messages.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

My hearty congratulations to all the wizard award winners for the month of December 2020. I also congratulate all the super contributor award winners. Wish everyone to get more rewards like this in future..!
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to Soundharya Ma'am, KVRR, Manoj Chaurasia, and Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri, and Vandna Ma'am for winning the rewards. All the best for many more rewards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

My hearty congratulations to all the wizard award winners for the month of December 2020. I congratulate to all the Wizards of the different sections including the super contributor for the month of December 2020. Well done the members and all the best.

I congratulate to the winners of Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of December 2020. All the winners are well rewarded for their sustained and regular contributions in ISC.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to Wizard and Super contributor winners of the month of December 2020. Soundharya, KVRR, Manoj Chaurasia, and Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri get my appreciation for their inspiring contributions to their respective interested sections of ISC. Well done members. Keep it up!!

My congratulations to all the Wizards and the Super Contributor. All of them have done exceedingly well in the respective sections and I wish they will keep going with the same zeal. Well done and my best wishes for all of them.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

The cash rewards and points to all the winners have been credited.
    'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

Congratulations to Soundharya, KVRR, Manoj Chaurasia, Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri, and Vandna Ma'am for winning the Wizard and Super contributor awards for December 2020. I wish that you will continue your good work and win many more awards in the future.

Congratulations to Soundharya, KVRR, Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri, and Vandna Ma'am for winning the Wizard and Super contributor awards for December 2020.

I also thank ISC for recognising my contribution as it was a welcome surprise for me too. My contribution are a little less these days but I try to give the best possible response to asked questions.

Live before you leave.

My congratulations to all the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.