You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

India vs Australia Test Series - MAP tally of points and winners

Hope you all had jolly good fun participating in our Make A Prediction (MAP) activities for the Test series between India and Australia. The points across all the four MAPs have been tallied, which is as follows-
    Dr Rao- 22
    AK Srivastava- 6
    Phagu Mahato- 4
    Sun- 22
    Shampa- 13
    Swati Sharma- 14
    Umesh- 13
    Sanchita Ranjan- 23
    Padmini- 20
    Narendran- 5
    Himanshu- 3
    Dr Deepali- 19
    Sharada- 4
    Sanjeev- 15
    Syed Rizwan- 17
    Neeru Bhatt- 10
    Varghese- 8

Note that zero points were allotted for non-participation and for a late entry. Participants are requested to intimate us within two days of this announcement about any errors in the above tally. If all's well, as per the above tally Sanchita Rajan won by a whisker and wins a cash prize of Rs.30/- and 30 points. Dr Rao and Sun have tied for the second spot with 22 points and each will get a cash prize of Rs.25/- and 25 points. Well done!

[Look out for a new contest concept in February and likely a quiz as well!]
    Congratulations to Sanchita and Sun for winning the prizes. Thanks for giving me also second prize. I hope the winners will continue their good work and win prizes in the coming contests. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the winner Sanchita Rajan and second prize winners Dr. Rao and Sun in India vs Australia Test Series - MAP contest. Best wishes to all the participants for making it more vibrant and better luck next time for those who score low. Waiting for more contests in the coming months.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations to Sanchita Ranjan for winning the MAP series prize, and to Dr. SrinivasaRao for the co-winning second prize along with me. Indeed, it was an excellent contest to predict the four games. In fact, I had won the second prize without taking much pain, I must say. To be frank, I did not know the ABCD of the cricket players of both teams. All other members' responses helped me to predict the answers. Thank you ISC for the Cash and points award.
    No life without Sun

Cricket is a game of chance and guessing and predicting is high stake thing but we all tried to guess our best and some members did exceedingly well and I now congratulate the winners Sanchita Rajan, Dr Rao, and Sun for getting the top scores. Well done and keep up contributing.
    Knowledge is power.

My heart congratulations to Sanchita Rajan for getting the maximum number of correct guess and for winning the prize. I also congratulate the second prize winners Dr Rao and Sun and wish other to get more prizes in the future. I am eagerly awaiting for the next MAP which is due in Febrauary first week for the England series.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Many congratulations to Sanchita Rajan, Dr. Rao, and Sun Sir for winning the prize. Your participation in the test series map tally is commendable. All the best for many rewards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations to the winners . That was interesting contest. I missed the first prediction .
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

My best wishes and congratulations to Sanchita Rajan, Dr. Rao, and Sun for winning right prediction prize of the cricket contest and they all played well and thus won.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It was a nice prediction exercise and some members could guess better than others. We also tried and got some points in the process and now congratulate to all the winners for their intelligent guess. Well done members.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to Dr Rao sir and sun sir for winning the prize. It was very interesting. I enjoyed a lot by participating in it. I am thankful to ISC for getting first prize.

Deleted

Congratulations to Sanchita, Dr. Rao, and Sun for winning first and second prizes respectively in the prediction-based contest. Although I do not have much interest in test matches, I enjoyed participating in the same. Finally, India won the series, so I have no pain about losing this contest.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the winners. Best of luck to all for the next contests.
    shampasaid

Syed,

Since the India vs England series includes four Tests, five T20s, and 3 ODIs, it would not be feasible to have MAPs for every single one. Instead, we can have one single MAP for each of the series. Thus, for example, before the Test series begins, a MAP with predictions to make for the entire series collectively, and similarly one for the T20 series and one for the ODI series. The tally of points across the three will decide the prize for the toppers.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Hearty congratulations to Sanchita, Dr Rao and Sun for their respective prizes! Well done.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

Congratulations Sanchita Rajan, Dr Rao, and SuN.

Congratulations to Sanchita Ranjan, Dr Rao, and SuN for winning first and second prizes respectively in MAP contest.

Vandana mam,
    Agree with you, it makes sense to have one MAP for each series of Test, ODI and T20. I am pretty sure series wise predictions are going to be a bit tougher than each match but should be a good try.

Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.