You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Are we allowed to write promotional content in the 'Articles' section of ISC?

I wanted to promote an online learning platform through ISC where I am an educational consultant presently through the article section. In the article, I would need to provide a website URL and a form. Is that allowed? Rest, the article will be according to the guidelines provided by ISC and content will be detailed and uniquely original. It will be a type of consultation. I need your guidance for the same and tips to keep in mind.
    When you write an article and want to submit it in ISC then first thing you will be asked is to give your option whether the article contains marketing or advertising material or not. You have to choose the desired option and proceed ahead with the terms and conditions under that option. As I have never done that I cannot tell the details encountered after that but it is easy and you can just go to article section and just click the link 'Submit your article' and find out the details yourself. If still some confusion is there you can ask and the concerned editor would guide you in that matter. You can ask here itself or raise a new thread.
    Knowledge is power.

Lovish, please refer the FAQs for Article submission. ISC does not allow promotional contents as a rule. In case you want to do it, please contact Tony sir and he may permit it as a business venture.
    'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

• Sign In to post your comments