You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Worry about Active GD for January

Dear ISC,
    As per the reward programmes announced for the month of January, an Active GD is overdue. We are on the last week of January. Yet an Active GD announcement has not been seen. Is ISC still searching for the topic for discussion? Why not have a discussion on the Farm laws and the Farmers' protest as a topic for discussion?

I expected that a GD would be conducted in the middle of January and prizes awarded on 26th January. Nothing happened. Dear ISC, please announce a GD to keep the ISCian busy.
    Check the text at the end of the announcement, which states "Please also note that the programs are subject to changes or alterations.". It was decided not to have the farmer's Bill as a topic for a GD since there have been multiple and very detailed discussions on it.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I have not participated in any GD as an active participant because the topic were quite sensitive. Like last one was in Love Jihad. I request the ISC to choose some common topic for discussion.

Vandana,
    A GD is a must for every month that keeps the ISCian busy with discussion. So, don't drop it. If not farmers issue, there are various other issues to discuss. Think on your own about a good topic, or call for topics from members.

No life without Sun

Sun, your concern has been noted and the needful will be done. Please go through the thread about ongoing and proposed reward programs and also the response by our ME.

This thread is being locked now as there is nothing more to be discussed. Please do not come up with another thread on the same point.

'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.