You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Not finding the course in the drop down list

I am trying to add a course to a college. I went to that add the course page. In that page, it is asking to select the course. When I clicked there a list is getting opened. But in that list the course I wanted to add is not there.
    The course I wanted to add is BA ( Special Telugu). I am not able to add that course because of this problem. Just below that box, there is a link to contact in case we are not finding the course we wanted to add. I raised the complaint giving the course details as asked for. But so far I have not received any feedback.
    I request the concerned Editor to look into the problem and advise me accordingly.
    Dr Rao, please mention the name of the College to which you want to add this course. Also, please give a reference to the earlier complaint you had raised on this specific point. We will do the needful once you clarify.
    'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

The name of the college is Pithapuram Raja Govt College, Kakinada. Andhra Pradesh. I raised the complaint on that page only. I have no reference with me. This for your information,
    drrao
    always confident

The Editors of the section has been intimated to do the needful. Please wait for a response.
    'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

Thank you for the information. I will wait for the information.
    drrao
    always confident

Dr Rao, we have added the course B.A. Telugu in the course database. Hope this should help. Or do you need B.A. Special Telugu only?
    Patience and perseverance pays

• Sign In to post your comments