Thread of the Week contest - 10th to 16th and 17th to 23rd Jan '21- Winners!We are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contests for the weeks 10th to 16th and 17th to 23rd January together. The unforeseen delay in announcing the results of the earlier week may kindly be excused.
It was encouraging to see quite a good number of threads dealing with fresh and different topics though there were a few that were repetitions and inspirations which, we hope, will come to an end very soon.
10th to 16th Jan
The winner is Neeru Bhatt for her factual thread Fear is necessary to adhere to rules and regulations and follow instructions
1. A. B. Sivakumar for his thread Can marriages between two highly assertive individuals be successful?
2. K Mohan for the thread What about our own terms and conditions and
3. Arafatuzzafar for his thread Social values are on decline
17th to 23rd Jan
The winner is Ramakrishna Kambhampati for his thought provoking thread Do you think the world is becoming more wiser or more foolish as time passing decade after decade?
1. Jagdish Patro for his interesting thread Why there are jokes always on marriage?
2. Sankalan Bhattacharya for the thread What is the difference between best and number one and
3. Shampa Sadhya for her thread Life is nothing short of an experiment
The winners will get Rs 60/- and 60 points each and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.
Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.