You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 10th to 16th and 17th to 23rd Jan '21- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contests for the weeks 10th to 16th and 17th to 23rd January together. The unforeseen delay in announcing the results of the earlier week may kindly be excused.
    It was encouraging to see quite a good number of threads dealing with fresh and different topics though there were a few that were repetitions and inspirations which, we hope, will come to an end very soon.

10th to 16th Jan

The winner is Neeru Bhatt for her factual thread Fear is necessary to adhere to rules and regulations and follow instructions

Special Prizes

1. A. B. Sivakumar for his thread Can marriages between two highly assertive individuals be successful?

2. K Mohan for the thread What about our own terms and conditions and

3. Arafatuzzafar for his thread Social values are on decline

17th to 23rd Jan

The winner is Ramakrishna Kambhampati for his thought provoking thread Do you think the world is becoming more wiser or more foolish as time passing decade after decade?

Special Prizes

1. Jagdish Patro for his interesting thread Why there are jokes always on marriage?

2. Sankalan Bhattacharya for the thread What is the difference between best and number one and

3. Shampa Sadhya for her thread Life is nothing short of an experiment

The winners will get Rs 60/- and 60 points each and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congrats to the two weeks thread of the week contest winners and thanks to ISC for selecting my thread in the specials category and let other members also try.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congrations to the winners and special prize winners of both the threads. Well done and keep it up.

It is very nice to see that eight members have got the awards in different categories for these two TOWs. Every week some members get this award and forum being the most vibrant place we all wait for these results. Now, I wholeheartedly congratulate all the winners for their awards and hope that they would continue their good work in ISC. We all can contribute our bit here in different sections and definitely make this site the top of the lot in the education arena. I wish all the best to these members and wish them more such accolades in the future.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the winners of TOW contest for the weeks 10th to 16th and 17th to 23rd Jan '21- 10th to 16th and 17th to 23rd Jan '21. All the eight threads are really good and deserve the awards. I hope and wish that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to all the members of ISC who have been successful contributors and have been accordingly rewarded with a cash prize. I am highly inspired by the work done and I wish them a lot of success in the upcoming days.
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

I thank ISC for selecting my post for the award and at the same time congratulate all the other members for their respective awards against these two TOWs. Well done members and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all the winners. Glad to see my name among them. Thanks, ISC

My heartiest congratulations to the winners and special prize winners of both the threads. I wish them all the best. Well done. Keep it up.

Many congratulations to all winners and special prize winners of the thread of the week contest. All threads were very interesting for the discussion. Wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations to the winners and special prizewinners of Thread of the Week contest - 10th to 16th and 17th to 23rd Jan '21.

Hearty congrats to all the winners and special prize winners . Well done members, Keep up your good work.
    No life without Sun

My congratulations to all the winners of the weekly TOW contest and my thanks to ISC for selecting one of my threads for the Special Prize. All the threads are unique and carry important messages. My best wishes to all the other contributors and hope everybody will keep up their good work in the days to come.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the winners for their respective awards. It's a pleasure to receive awards, and so I am happy to accept my award. Thanks a lot, ISC and many thanks to all the ISCians for their congratulatory messages. May we all enjoy writing and keep going!
    shampasaid

Congratulations to both the winners and all the special prize winners in the TOW contests for the last 2 weeks. The list of special prize winners shows the increasing number of good threads being posted nowadays. Keep Writing, keep contributing and keep winning!
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Yes, Padmini made a good point, that more prizes are an indication of more good threads. Congratulations to all the winners of the two weeks' threads. Well done!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My sincere congratulations to all the members who won the TOW award for there efforts. Keep going with the same spirit. I wish that you continued to win like this with your hard work.
    Regards
    Kamal

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the week contest for both weeks. I also extend my congrats to the special prize winners of this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulation to the winners and special prize winners of TOW contest of the last two weeks. I wish they will continue their good work. Well done and keep it up.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.