You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

If the words can earn money then why are you lagging behind?

India study channel provides the ways and means to earn money as easy as creating a thread or content to this forum and that should be very creative to capture the likes of internet users and if the words thus shared match with the search engine operations then it is easy to earn. We need not be a very big writer but our thought process should be different even on a general matter and thus makes huge difference when presented with sense and viability. Thus many members are accustomed to win the thread of the week award with ease. What about your try ?
    The author has posted an interesting post and my simple response to it is that there are many members submitting good posts and naturally every time the same person cannot get the award. So, the competition is high and sometimes only we will be getting the awards. So words can be converted in money but there are restrictions because so many equally abled persons are there in the fray.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

I do agree that competition is there but creating superlative threads are in our hands.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The channel is proud to have many members contributing quality articles which would prove amazing. They don't contribute the same with the purpose of earning money but by doing so they derive immense satisfaction. Their inner urge to excel well in the field of sharing knowledge keeps them dynamic and active. It is altogether a different issue that their contributions are appreciated by the team editors conferring them with attractive rewards for their valuable contributions.

I don't think we aim to earn money by sharing our post, articles and giving contribution in different sections too.
    However, I appreciate ISC to encourage members to contribute to ISC with more

The aim may not be to earn but it does matter when words created would bring in fortune.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The author has made a very valid point that when words can be converted to make money why not to convert it. But we all are doing that albeit in our humble ways. There was a time when the publishing houses and other such agencies were paying by word counts. Once your writing is approved by them then they would pay by that guideline only. But with time the competition rose to such high degree that even the good content was available for free and one could go to the personal blogs or YouTube or Google or any such place in internet where everything is freely available. So take it and rewrite it in your own ways. Knowledge is no ones personal property. Everyone can attain it and then present it in his own ways. The original Ramayana was written by the great saint Valmiki but we have hundreds of them now available even in the leading languages of the world in entirely different presentations. It is amazing to read them. There was a time when we used to get Rs 1000 to 1500 for one story or article published in the leading magazines of India but at that time the contributors were in very few numbers. Today in any site you go you will not get more than $ 1 to 2 (Rs 70 to 140) for one good article or other required content. So, times have changed and the conversion rate of words to money has drastically dwindled. There are millions of contributors like us in the internet, believe me, it could be more. So, in essence we are definitely converting our words in money as per the prevailing conditions.
    Knowledge is power.

The author has given a piece of good advice by a thread. It is true that our thought process has a huge contribution to it but at the same time, we have noticed that sometimes our thoughts are very different from others and sometimes other people are also interested in those thoughts that is why they also want to be a part of our discussion. It is also important that there is a difference between the idea coming to mind and writing it through words, and the combination of these two contributes more through their thread or writing. However, if we keep trying continuously and continue to promote our learning art through other threads, then new learning of writing continues. I feel proud that I have been able to become a part of some great and social discussions through ISC and give my views in that discussion.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

I think all the members of ISC are doing the same thing. They are getting points and cash credits also. The more you work on this site the more you will earn, So what the author told is correct. We should try to use our spare time to contribute here and get some money.
    By sharing our thoughts and views on this site and reading the thoughts of others we are getting good knowledge about many issues which are going viral outside. Sometimes we learn many points from reading the content here. That way we are able to learn also by participating in discussions here.
    One should not hesitate to share their views. They will be useful to many people.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments