You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Jokes to relax please

One girl: How yr dad accept the bridegroom by knowing he is a drunkard?
    Another girl: he want company
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    One: why you are so happy on schools reopening?
    Another: My wife is a teacher
    ===========================================================
    Doctor: who is he accompanying you when you are getting admitted for operation?
    He is vasthu expert came to see the operation theatre and my bed whether according to vasthu
    Lady 1: You have told that you never go for shopping of saris without your husband, why?
    Lady 2: He is the person washing daily, so that.
    Ramu,
    Good jokes as usual. Enjoyed. Keep entertaining the ISCian with your good weekly jokes.

No life without Sun

Nice jokes from the author. Very relaxing. Really I know a father in law and a son in law who sit together and enjoy their drink in the house. This is common in very some advanced and rich families, I think.
    drrao
    always confident

Interesting jokes. Joke at serial number 1 is quite interesting having the desired punch in it.
    Knowledge is power.

As expected the author has shared new wonderful l jokes which relieved me from great stress of work at office today. The vastu joke is really hilarious. My appreciation to the author.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks for sharing good jokes. First one is the best

As always, this time again the author has given very comical jokes by his thread, and all jokes are the best at their level. I must appreciate the author's work on it.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

• Sign In to post your comments