- One who is responsible for his actions and doesn't blame others.
- One who is not troubled by small things in life and does what is best for him.
- One who doesn't come to conclusions rapidly but thinks deeply about it.
- One who learns from his mistakes and doesn't hide his deficiencies.
- One who listens attentively without interrupting others.
- One who doesn't showoff and lives a life of simplicity.
- One who knows that people have the right to disagree with him i.e he is not egocentric.
- One who makes peace with his flaws and imperfections.
- One who values time, relationships, morals over money.
- One who works on his "circle of control" and not "circle of concern".
K Mohan @ Moga
'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
Even this challenging situation would ease