You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for December 2020

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of December 2020.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for December 2020.
    My best wishes and congrats to all the top 20 performers of this site who destined to receive the the revenue bonus share for the month of December 2020 and I am also benefited to the share of rupees 646 this time. I know the new members who are doing very good performance must be feeling as to why they are not able to bag the RSB. Actually anybody can earn provided they show consistency and perform daily in this site on any section of their choice and thus vie for the top 20 members in the daily sharing list of performers and thus they would be bestowed with the RSB for sure next time.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks, Timmy Sir for the timely announcement. I could finally get my name back in the list. Congratulations to all others, who too could make into this privileged group for the December month. All the best for January.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to the top performers for the revenue share bonus. This site is amazing and provides support to authors through cash credits, rewards, revenue share bonus and other reward programs. Once again congratulation to the authors who received RSB for December month. Well done and keep contributing.

Hearty congrats to all the members who have received a share of the revenue bonus! Great going, keep it up.
    'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

Congratulations to all the members who got listed for the monthly bonus. Let this keep going with your consistent efforts.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Thanks to Webmaster for announcing the Revenue Share Bonus for December 2020. My name is also there in the list. I congratulate all the members who got a revenue bonus for the month of December 2020. I hope they will continue their good work and continue to get revenue bonus every month. I wish them all the best. The other members should also try and see that they will also get the RSB.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congrats to all the recipients of the Revenue Share Bonus for the month of December 2021. Keep on earning, members.
    No life without Sun

Happy to see my name in the list of RSB recipients and as usual it is announced at the dot on the last day of the month. I also congratulate all the members who have received the RSB for the month of December 2020 and wish them same success in time to come.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to the 20 members who could make it into the RSB for the month of December 2020. Keep up the good work and continue with the same vigor. Hoping to be more active and make it to the list. It is good to see the list on the last or first day of the month as it is a real booster for members.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations to all the members who are eligible for the monthly revenue share bonus for the last month of 2020. Well done, all of you!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to all the recipients of the Revenue Share Bonus for December 2021. Well done. Keep it up.

Congratulations to all the 20 members who found their name in the December 2020 monthly RSB list. I am also one of the member who received RSB for the month of December '20. Well done members. Keep it up!!

Hearty congratulations to all the members who received the revenue share this month. I am happy to be on the list this time after several months. It's motivating to get few bucks on the last day of the month. Thanks ISC.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their revenue share bonus for the month of December 2020. Thank you Timmy sir for the timely announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Great going. My sincere congratulations to all the active members to receive the revenue share bonus for there efforts. This is really inspiring for all of us.
    Regards
    Kamal

Thank you ISC for including my name in the list, I will do my level best in the future also. I would like to wish you all members who receive the revenue share bonus for December month.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations to all the members who have received Revenue Share Bonus for the month of December 2020. I am happy to see my name in the list of the beneficiaries. Thank you ISC for the timely announcement.

As usual, Timmy Sir has promptly announced the RSBs and my thanks to him. My congratulations to all the members who have received their shares. Those who couldn't make it this time, there is nothing to worry. The only thing you need to do is to make contributions regularly in various sections. The better the quality of your contribution, the more will be the earnings which in-turn will generate more revenues.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all recipients of Monthly Revenue Share Bonus for December. I am glad to see my name in this list.
    Thanks ISC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.