You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Payments

Payment not received

As per the announcement made by Tony on 08 Oct 2019 regarding Financial Liability - Expiry of Cash Credits, I had uploaded my payment in the month of November 2020 but to date, the payment is not received. I had put a reminder of the same on 06th & 20th December 2020 but still, there is no response for the same. I would request the concern to provide a solution for the same.

I am providing the link to the uploaded receipt for your reference and fast resolution:
    1. January 2020 Cash Payment
    2. February 2020 Cash Payment
    3. March 2020 Cash Payment
    4. June 2020 Cash Payment
    5. July 2020 Cash Payment
    6. August 2020 Cash Payment
    7. September 2020 Cash Payment
    Varghese,

It is surprising to see such a long list of payments that you have not received. In all my 12 years at ISC, I have never seen such a case. In fact, at any time when a forum thread is raised about a delayed payment, the Webmasters have promptly responded and credited the amount. I am truly astonished! Did you, at any time, raise a thread and it was ignored? Or is it that you sent an intimation alert via the payment page only, that was, perhaps, overlooked inadvertently by the Webmasters?

Please wait for the Webmasters to respond to this thread. I have forwarded this issue to them.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Vandana ma'am, please excuse my interference but I cannot help asking you, Varghese, what were you waiting for so long?
    'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

Saji,

I understood Varghese's problem. He uploaded the invoices at one go in November, with a reminder in December. Keep in mind that there are members who are unable to log in and upload invoices for many months due to whatever reason. We always do state that no matter how late, ISC does pay!

What I feel is that members should not depend only on the alert intimation feature at the payment's page to inform the admin. about a delayed payment, but raise a thread if no reply comes in from the admin. within a maximum of five days.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I also have 500+ rs in my account and i will do the cash out soon. Kindly give me page link of process.

Rahul,

Please follow the instructions in this Help thread - How to receive payment.

For your information, though, as per the Gifts and Awards' Tab at your profile page, you were eligible to receive a payment in 2010 and seem to have got that payment since your current balance is now showing as Rs.201/-. I don't think you have a back payment of Rs.500/- but that your total earnings till date is Rs. 501/-, and you need to be eligible for further payment. So as and when you are, your name will be part of the list of eligible payees when Timmy Sir announces the payment for each month.

Saji,

As you have asked in your response(#722072), what were you waiting for so long? and it was nicely replied by Vandana that every member has their own way of taking their payment. I had kept it to get in one go so that I could make the maximum use of it and thus when it was in thousand, I thought of withdrawing it.

As I know that ISC does make the payment, I did not bother to raise a thread about a delayed payment thinking workload or year-end, etc. I had intimidated by an alert on the payment page to inform the admin but did not find any response and thus raised this thread. I will do follow your suggestion of raising the payment delayed thread in the forum within a maximum of five days. Still waiting for a reply from the admin.

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Hello Varghese

There was a technical issue with our payment alert system. That's why I didn't get your payment alerts. Please check your account and confirm whether you have received all the payments. I have cleared all of them by 31st Jan and Feb 1st.

Thank you Timmy Sir,

I have checked my account and all the seven payment have been received. I would also like to thank Vandana for forwarding my issue to the webmaster and admin for the fast resolution.

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.