You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

January 2021 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the January 2021 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    I am happy to see my name in the list of members who have received cash payment for the month of January 2021. At the same time I congratulate all other members who have received it. Well done and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

Thanks for announcing the payment and my best wishes to all those who are entitled to get the payment this time and for those who missed better luck next time.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

A payment announcement on time as always! Thank you Timmy sir for this. I am happy to be on the list and have uploaded the filled invoice for further process. Congratulations to all who got listed for the payment this time.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

I like to thank ISC for announcing January 2021 cash payments. My name is also there in the list who got some cash awards fro the month. I thank the Webmaster for the same. Just now I have uploaded my invoice for the same.
    I congratulate all the members who are receiving cash awards for the month of January 2021. I wish and hope that they will continue their good work and receive more cash in the coming months. I wish them all the best. I hope all the other members will also try their best to get some cash rewards in the coming months.

drrao
    always confident

Thank you ISC for the announcement of the January 2021 cash payment.

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payment for the month of January 2021. Thank you Timmy sir for the usual timely announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Many congratulations to all the members who have received cash payment for the month of Jan '21! Keep on contributing.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulations to all the members who have received Cash Payment for the Month of January 2021. My name is also in the list of Cash payment recipients. Thanks to ISC. I have uploaded my invoice also.

Congratulations to all the ISC members whose names are now reflecting in the cash payment list pertaining to the month of January 2021. Well done members and keep up the same spirit in future and keep submitting your contributions here.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

As usual, Timmy Sir has promptly announced the Cash Payment and my thanks to him. My congratulations to all those who will be receiving payments this time and best wishes for others who couldn't make it this time. Make good contributions to various sections and you will definitely find your name in the list the next time.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the members who are eligible for the payment of the first month of 2021. I am super excited with the earnings of January, as it is the very first time since my joining that I crossed the 5k milestone. It does include awards, but still, I feel so happy! While I had regularly crossed 3k and a couple of times 4k, it had been my wish to reach 5k one day. Now for the next goal...
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.