2021 India vs England MAP 1 - Test SeriesIt is time to take out the crystal ball and make some predictions for the India vs England cricket series. As mentioned earlier, we will not have a Make A Prediction (MAP) for every single game, but one for the Test matches, one for the T20s, and one for the ODIs. The first Test match will begin on 5th February. Unlike the previous MAPs which were announced just a day earlier, these MAPs will be announced two days prior to the start of each of the series. This is because it was realized that there are some participants who do not get time during the day to submit their entries and scramble to do so at late hours. Hence, instead of closing the MAP at midnight, it will remain open till next day early morning, to enable submission of entries before/after a hearty breakfast!
The first Test match between India and England will begin on 5th February, so let's begin with our first MAP.
What you have to do: In a single response to this thread, submit a list of your predictions. You will not be allowed to change your predictions once you submit, and entries after the closing time will not be considered valid.
The reward: One point and 1cc for every accurate prediction. Points across the three MAPs will be tallied at the end and the top two winners will receive a small cash prize. However, to be eligible for that cash prize, you must participate in all the MAPs.
MAP 1 - India vs England Test Series-
1. Will a batsman hit more than six sixes in every Test (considering both teams and all innings across all the Tests)? - Yes/No.
2. Name the Captain most likely to score at least one century in this entire Test series (consider all innings, all Tests). If you think neither will do so, submit the prediction as 'Neither'.
3. How many times in the series (consider both innings in all the Tests) will Rohit Sharma score more than 50 runs?
(a) Not even once; (b) At least once; (c) At least twice; (d) At least thrice; (e) More than three times for sure.
4. Name the wicket-keeper (both teams considered) who will be responsible for the most stumpings overall in the series.
5. Name the England bowler who will likely take five wickets or more in each of the Test matches. If you think neither will do so, submit the prediction as 'Nobody'.
6. Name the Indian bowler who will likely take five wickets or more in each of the Test matches. If you think neither will do so, submit the prediction as 'Nobody'.
7. Name the Indian fielder, other than the wicketkeeper, who will take the most catches in the series.
8. Name the England fielder, other than the wicketkeeper, who will take the most catches in the series.
9. Name the England bowler who will make Virat Kohli out in this Test series the maximum number of times.
10. Name the Indian bowler who will make Ben Stokes out in this Test series the maximum number of times.
11. What will be the result of the Test series?
(a) India will win; (b) England will win; (c) It will be a draw.
12. Who will win the Player of the Series Award?
Closing time: 4th February 2021, 7.30 a.m. (IST).