You must Sign In to post a response.
We've got a special sur'prize' for two ISCians!
  • Category: Winners

Two shining ISC Stars

We are delighted to announce the winners of two of our special Star Awards that are part of our bouquet of awards, namely the Rising Star Award and the Twinkling Star Award, each of which comes with a cash reward of Rs.250/-.

The winner of the Rising Star Award is Swati Sharma. Despite a few initial hiccups, we've seen her making sincere efforts to learn and work on the quality of the content submitted. Let's hope more such rising stars appear regularly throughout the year.

Then there's one very familiar Twinkling Star who has added value to ISC in his own inimitable style - through active participation in some of the forum discussions, promptness in both, responding to an issue raised, as well as in his assigned role of ensuring prizes and rewards are credited to winners, and an indefatigable spirit in providing guidance to all. That member is none other than Saji Ganesh.

Let's congratulate these two special stars!

Note that these two awards were generally given on a festive occasion, but from now on may be announced at any time of the year. So be consistent, sparkle and shine to bag one of them!
    Congrats to Swati Sharma for getting Rising star award and Saji Ganesh for getting twinkling star and both deserve the round of applause for their best performances.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My heartiest congratulations to Swati Sharma for receiving the Rising Star Award, and to Saji Ganesh for Twinkling Star Award. You both really deserve this prestigious ISC awards. Well done. Keep it up. May many such awards shower upon you in future.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to Swati Sharma for winning the award of Rising Star. She richly deserve this award for her everlasting interest, passion and zeal to contribute to ISC. As we all know that Saji Ganesh is a person of perfection and also a person of great dedication in his duties is bound to get this Twinkling Star award. I wish both of them to win many more such awards in their future endeavors at ISC.

My hearty congratulations to both the award winners. They deserve the awards. I wish and hope that they will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming days. I wish them all the best
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Swati Sharma for getting the Rising Star Award, and to Saji Ganesh for getting Twinkling Star Award. Both of you deserve this award. Well done. Keep it up.

My congratulations are to Swati Sharma for receiving the Rising Star Award and to Saji Ganesh for Twinkling Star Award. They deserve this distinction and all the best to them for their future journey in ISC.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Thank you very much for considering me worthy of this award and for appreciating my contribution to ISC. It is a matter of great pride for me that you appreciated my work, I promise you that in the future also I will fulfill your expectations and contribute more and more to the ISC as well as enhance my writing work by learning here.

Congratulation to Saji Ganesh Sir, for Twinkling Star Award. You really deserve this reward, I like to thank you to Sir, for guiding me from time to time. Thank you so much to all the members with whom I have learned something.

Congratulations to Swati Sharma and Saji for this special award . Hope with this award they contribute with more zeal and enthusiasm.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Hearty congratulations to Swati and Saji for these awards and they definitely deserve these accolades. Swati is relatively a new member but she is doing good contributions both quantitatively and qualitatively. I wish her more applauds and awards in future during her journey in ISC.

The other awardee, Saji, is well known for his unbiased, unprejudiced views and his critical and prudent comments and observations on various issues and I need not to elaborate on them more but one thing that I would like to mention here about him is that his quick attention to the various posts and queries is exemplary as a lead editor and is very helpful and beneficial to the members. I wish him more such glorious years in coming times in ISC and all the best.

Knowledge is power.

Many congratulations Swati for winning this award. Your consistency truly deserves this. Keep the pace high and continue your journey with great spirit.
    Congratulations to Saji sir for his Twinkling Star award. He is one of the shining stars at ISC who keeps the ISC shine in all manners through his guidance and valuable responses.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My hearty congratulations to Swati Sharma to Saji Ganesh for getting the Rising Star and Twinkling Star awards respectively. It is a good gesture from ISC to reward members in a timely manner.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to our Rising star award winner Swati Sharma and twinkling star award winner Saji Ganesh for their active participation in the site and its forum. You both have been contributing in various forms and giving more inputs to articles, forums, ask experts, debates, etc. Keep up the good work and winning more such awards in the future.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations to Swati Sharma and Saji Sir! While Swati Sharma is comparatively a new member, she is doing really well and quite active on various sections. On the other hand, Saji Sir is our guide and carrying out many responsibilities with indomitable enthusiasm. Both of them are adding great values to this site and they truly deserve the awards. My best wishes to both of them.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My congratulations to Rising Star Awardee Swati Sharma and Twinkling Star awardee Saji Ganesh.
    Best wishes to both of you to keep up the good work and also win more laurels.

This award came as a total surprise. Thank you ISC for considering me for this fabulous award and as I always say, it will surely motivate me to be more responsible. I take this opportunity to thank our ME for her constant guidance and all the members of the editorial team for their whole-hearted support in carrying out my editorial responsibilities with ease. I also thank all the members here without whose support I would not have been able to perform the way I have charted my plans in ISC. And thanks to one and all for their felicitations and kind words of appreciation. I am humbled.

Hearty congratulations to Swati for winning the Rising Star award! You have indeed come up a long way and I would say that it is your whole-hearted efforts and positive receptiveness to suggestions and advice that has helped you improve yourself and come up to this level today. Keep doing well and always remember that there is always a scope for bettering yourself. I wish you all the best! Keep doing well.

'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulation to Swati Sharma for winning rising star award! Your consistency and quality of your work have always been encouraging. You deserve this award for your efforts on ISC. May you always shine and win many more awards on ISC.
    It also gives me immense pleasure to congratulate Saji sir for winning the twinkling star award. You truly are an inspiration and your guidance are unfolding many important things for members as we continue the learning streak on ISC. You deserve this award and I hope your contribution and your experience would offer members many new things to learn on ISC.

My hearty congratulations to Swati Sharma and Saji Ganesh for winning the Special Star Awards

Congratulations to both the stars. Many more feathers to come in the content sharing journey of ISC.
    Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

The cash rewards to the awardees have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Many congratulations to Swati Sharma and Saji Ganesh for winning the Rising Star and Twinkling Star awards. I wish they will continue their good work and win many more awards at ISC in coming days.

Congratulations to both the shining stars of the ISC. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.