You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic based TOW contest for Jan '21 on the topic- Plan- Winners!

It was encouraging to note that we had a good number of entries for this topic-based TOW contest. Though a majority of the entries tried to relate planning and success, the endeavour on the part of the participants to look at it from different angles needs to be appreciated. It was also nice to note that we had some new entrants into the contest which is a positive sign.

We are now announcing the winners of the Topic-based Thread of the Week contest for January '21 on the topic Plan.

Winners

1. Sankalan Bhattacharya for his philosophical take on the topic in his thread With every plan, there is a hope

2. Shampa Sadhya for the thread God's master plan unfolds gradually which looks at the other side of planning.

Special Prizes

1. Neeru Bhatt for her thread A housewife has to plan in advance for managing the household activities effectively

2. Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for the thread Plan B should be in place so that we need not worry if plan A fails

3. Varghese for his thread Planning- a route-map for a better growth of oneself in life

It has also been decided to give a Consolation Prize to Dr Deepali Gangwar for her well- written thread Planning is not a guarantee of success.

The winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points each and the special prize winners will get Rs 40/- with 40 points each. The consolation prize winner will receive Rs 25/- and 25 points.

All the other participants will also be suitably rewarded.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congrats to all the winners and special winners of tow topic and the contributions were superlative and they are ably rewarded by the channel. Keep the spirit.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the winners for their excellent performance in the Topic based TOW contest for Jan '21 on the topic- Plan. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming contests. I wish them all the best.
    I thank ISC for considering my thread 'Plan B should be in place so that we need not worry if plan A fails' for a special prize.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners for their excellent contribution. All the threads were worth to win the contest.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Congratulations to all the winners who have won in this contest with their outstanding entries. It was a very interesting topic and the participation was very good and we have got good opportunity to get so much information on this topic. Well done members and keep up the good work in ISC in a sustained manner. I would also take this opportunity for a word of appreciation to the concerned editors who have announced the results so quickly.
    Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners and special prize winners of the TOW contest
    Lighted to Lighten

My hearty congratulation to both winners and all special prize winners. All of the threads of yours are really deserve these rewards. Wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations to the two winners Sankalan Bhattacharya and Shampa Sadhya for their different approach to the TOW month-end word 'Plan'. I would also like to congratulate the Special prize winners three Special Prizes Neeru Bhatt, Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao and myself along with the Consolation Prize winner Dr. Deepali Gangwar for their different angle thought about the word. As mentioned by Saji, it was also good to see new participants and a good number of entries for the contest. I would also like to thank the jury and organizers of this contest for their efforts and fast result declaration.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

My hearty congratulations to all the winner for their outstanding contribution. I wish them all the best. Well done. Keep it up

Hearty congrats to all the TOW winners and the Special Prize winners for their writing on 'Plan'. Well done. Keep it up. Good planning can win prizes.
    No life without Sun

My hearty congratulations to all the winners, special prize winners, and consolation prize winners of the Topic-based thread of the week contest. That was so quick announcement from Lead Editor Saji Ganesh since the thread was locked.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all winners and a special award winner for their TOW contest contribution. Winners deserve this award for their quality forum threads. Keep it up!

Congratulationto the winners, special prize winners and consolation prize winners of the TOW contest for Jan '21 on the topic- Plan.

Congratulations to my co-winner, Special Prize awardees and the winner of the Consolation Prize. My thanks to ISC for selecting my entry for the Winner's award and thanks to all of you for your wonderful wishes. All the threads are well-written and the striking point is all the threads focused on the importance of planning though from different aspects.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to winners, and special prize winners of the contest. I pay my thanks to ISC for my consolation prize. I am also thankful to all the members for their congratulatory messages.

I thank ISC for my award and at the same time take this opportunity to Congratulate all other winners in different categories for the month end TOW contest for Jan'2021 on the topic - 'Plan'.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya and Shampa Sadhya for winning the thread of the week contest of January 2021. My congratulations also goes to Neeru Bhatt, Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao and Varghese for winning special prizes and Dr. Deepali Gangwar for winning consolation prize. Well done members. Keep it up!!

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya and Shampa Sadhya winning the Topic-based TOW contest for January month. I also congratulate Neeru Bhatt, Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao, and Varghese for winning special prizes and Dr. Deepali Gangwar for securing a consolation prize in the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

All the other entries have also been suitably rewarded.

'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

Congratulations to all the winners! It was good to see a step up in terms of well-written content in the entries and hope this kind of quality continues to be brought forth in future contests as well.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to all the winners. I really enjoyed reading the submissions of the winners. Good written and well knitted thoughts.

Congratulations to all the winners. I thank ISC for my award and many thanks to all the members for their best wishes. All the best to everyone for future contests.
    shampasaid

Congratulations to all awardees for winning their respective awards. Their contribution is excellent.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.