Question paper posting - new payment program
We are restarting the payment program for question paper posting effective 1 Aug 2008. We will pay Rs 1 per valid question paper posted.
Post previous years question papers of any job/school/degree/professional course in India (year 2005 onwards).
In addition to AdSense revenue, we will pay you money for posting previous years question papers, based on the below conditions:
- We will give you cash award of Rs 1 per question paper posted, in addition to the Google AdSense revenue. Also, you will get 5 points per question paper posted.
- You can scan and attach question papers
- Please post only question papers which are in English.
- The cash awards you earn wil be accummulated in your name and we will send you the payment as cheque after your total cash credits reach the minimum payment amount.
- In addition to cash payments, you will be considered for various special awards, member of the week award, cash awards etc.
- The question papers should not be copied from other sites. It should be typed by yourself by referring to the original question papers.
Question paper must be posted in full, exactly as given in the printed question paper (without answers).
We will not accept the same question paper from more than one person. So, before posting a question paper, make sure the question paper is not posted already.
Visit our Question Papers section and see existing question papers.
Start posting question papers
To participate in the revenue sharing program, you must create a Google AdSense account. After Google approves your registration, you will start earning revenue from your question paper submissions. Google will send you the payment by cheque after your earning reach $100.
If you have any questions about this 'pocket money' program, please feel free to post a message.
If you like to make more money, you can participate in other revenue sharing programs.
Submit old question paper
Read New Member FAQ.